I'm BACK

Discussion in 'LOCAL MISSOURI TALK' started by Icemanxxxv, Jan 8, 2006.

1. Icemanxxxv

Icemanxxxv New Member

State:
    Smithville Missouri
    What have I missed?

2. BKS72

BKS72 New Member

State:
    East of KC
    Dunno. I was absent for about 2 mos after moving to the new house and all that good stuff. Not much going on, been doing a lot of freezing on various bodies of water, but not much catching. Good to see you back!

Branden

3. spoonfish

spoonfish New Member

State:
    Warsaw, Mo.
    Welcome back Iceman
    Havnt been out to much latley, some blues being caught and crappie.

4. GaryF

GaryF New Member

State:
    O.P., KS
    Steven, Good to see you back on. I'm kind of in the same boat as Brandon, between beeing busy at work and moving, I just haven't been on much. I'm hoping to get serious about catching some Mo River blues around mid March or so.

5. diodeman

diodeman New Member

State:
    Benton Co. Mo.
    On Truman Lake; Flatheads seem to be hybernating. Bluecats are hitting cut shad and whole bluegills in warmer waters in coves, among structure and in travel lanes along darker bluffs. Crappie are still active on lures and minnows, whitebass, hybrids, stripers and largemouths are still voraciously hitting lures.
    diodeman

6. cook

cook New Member

State:
    Plattsburg,Mo.(near K.C.)
    Hey dude,glad ya found your way back.I'm down in frigid florida for vacation.Was frost here sunday,think it was in the 70's up there.Ba$$tards!! :cursing: :cool:

7. smallriverrat

smallriverrat New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Hey Steve welcome back man. It is good to have ya with us. Nothing new just doing alittle fishing on the MO at 291 hwy when I get time and getting stuff arranged from my move. Anyways how have ya been?

Dave