I'm Back!!!!

Discussion in 'LOCAL ARKANSAS TALK' started by Arkie55, Dec 5, 2005.

1. Arkie55

Arkie55 New Member

State:
    Mississippi
    Well, now that our rifle season if over, I will have more time to visit the board. I've been hitting the deer woods pretty hard. I treat deer hunting just like I do my catfishing. Once I start, I just can't change directions. I've missed being here but the lure of the woods was to much and I spent every extra minute I had setting in a tree. The boys and I did ok. We put three in the freezer. :rolleyes: All 8pts. I will still do some bow hunting and take a good doe or two if given the chance but some of my interest is now in getting ready to do some fishing. I've never done any winter catfishing but if the rains hold off and the river stays fishable, I just may give it a shot sometime soon. It's good to be back. :D

2. TOPS

TOPS New Member

State:
    Cabot,Arkansas
    Glad to have you posting again. we need to get more Arkansas members posting letting each members know where the fish/bait are biting. :D

3. Little Mac

Little Mac Active Member

State:
    NW Arkansa
    Welcome back Arkie, we were wondering what happened to ya! 3 8s that sounds like a success to me. Congrats. I didnt hunt this year, least not yet, I usually wait until the last muzzleloader season to hunt I have always had better luck at the survivers. The old bucks usually come to my property because its thick and safe from hunters. cept for me ;)