I'm Back!

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by elphaba7, Nov 3, 2005.

1. elphaba7

elphaba7 New Member

State:
    Mo'town, WV
    Hi everyone, thanks for the emails and PM's I received in my "he77" week!

Last Monday evening we got hit with a sucker punch snow storm, that dropped 3 inches and a ton of ice here in WV, and knocked out my electricity from Monday night until Saturday morning! :rolleyes: Along with the cable, which was out until just today (and my internet connection). Almost 180,000 people lost their power, and we were just lucky to have a generator and kerosene heaters on hand...

Thanks for all the nice thoughts...bet it was quiet around here... :evil-big:

I'm back! :)

2. Big Nick

Big Nick New Member

State:
    McKinney TX
    Glad to see ya back Elph!

I've been in similar situations in Minnesota. We had a snowdrift cover the entire house, and it was 2 days before the neighbors dug us out!

3. dreamcatcher

dreamcatcher New Member

Well as one that has been on the "Jen" prowl it gives me great pleasure in saying

WELCOME BACK!!!!!!!

....all in one little itty bitty writing space :009: :009: :009:

4. Phil Washburn

Phil Washburn New Member

State:
    Shawnee OK
    welcome back jen...we missed you...i am working on my aim tho ;)

where have you been vic, speaking of the devil :)

5. TDawgNOk

TDawgNOk Gathering Monitor (Instigator)

State:
    Tulsa, Oklahoma
    Welcome back Jen, it's about time. We were about to send in the cavalry to see if you needed to be rescued.

6. Dano

Dano New Member

State:
    Texas
    Welcome back Jen. Guess you had to do a little camping. Glad to see you back up and running again.

7. T-Bone

T-Bone New Member

State:
    South of Dallas
    A Big Welcome Back from Sunny Texas ! Hey Jen, this is why I live in Texas..... Ice only last about two days around here. Hardly ever snows. I can't image having my house covered by snow, like Big Nick (WOW) ! Anyway, just wanted to say, Glad your back and everything is well.

8. trippyclwn

trippyclwn Member

State:
    Chattanooga, Tn
    Name:
    Tracey
    welcome back sis im glad you came back to see us! its been pretty crazy without ya lmao and then again its always crazy with me lmao