IM BACK!

Discussion in 'LOCAL KANSAS TALK' started by ksgoosekillr, Jan 7, 2010.

1. ksgoosekillr

ksgoosekillr Member

State:
    Kansas
    Well figured id post up since ive been lurking a while, now that huntin season is over my mind is back on cattin... Had to take a while off to move into a new place i bought in the country. Now have 2 ponds to myself to fill full of bait before the season starts, both are full of perch time to introduce some shad. Figured id post a few times before i start thrown fish pics up last last season. I see all you milford folks have been catchin cats all winter till the freeze. Ive spent the better part of the last month tearing apart my boat trailer, replacing axles (trees in timber creek campground DO NOT MOVE) Got both of the 110 gal bait tanks up and going last weekend in the morton bldg. Had to check out some new plumbing mods i made from last season. Just a countdown till ice leaves, then time to tear up the blues again. Jay youll have to get ahold of me again this year and we can get in some fishin time instead of me having to deal with the family. (at least my bait went to good use even if i didnt have much time to use it)..... only thing i have left is to talk the old lady into letting me get the structure scan! :pray:

2. n2fishn

n2fishn New Member

State:
    Topeka,Kan
    Welcome back Matt.....With these temps were having seems like it will be forever before the lakes thaw out but it will happen sooner or later.

I will be ready when it happens...

Ck out the lead pour party were having in Feb.Even if you dont need any sinkers would be a good time to meet all of us and BS about the up coming season.

3. ksgoosekillr

ksgoosekillr Member

State:
    Kansas
    I might have to do that i have 17 differnt do it molds 2 hot pots and a lee production pot.... and a ton of lead..... about half the molds tho are jigs/spoons..... for cats i have

2-3-4oz river sinker
    5-6oz river sinker
    1-2-3-4-5oz egg
    14-16oz egg
    not sure of the cannon ball one i think its a 1-2-3-4-5 or something like that
    3oz pyramid
    multi weight bank sinker mold

Those are what i can remember, i made a ton of weights a yr ago so i havent touched them in a while, packed somewhere in a box, if u need jigs i have a lot of walleye jig stuff and every color of pro tec paint they make, plus a fluid bed for dippin.

4. n2fishn

n2fishn New Member

State:
    Topeka,Kan
    I think we could put all them to good use if you come.

Look up the lead pour site its Feb20th down at Derby at Rays House.Going to be a big turn out like the one we had last yr at Charlies place.

Plus we fix some grub up to make us all happy..