I'm back!!

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by bownero, Oct 22, 2009.

1. bownero

bownero New Member

State:
    Hastings, Ne.
    Hey BOC'ers!!! It's been awhile since I've chatted with the members on here. Been caught up on Facebook sometimes. Chatting with old friends and relatives. Looking to face a lay-off at my workplace, so that's not a good sign. Well at least it gives me an excuse to chat on here more often!

LOL!!

take care members.
    Mark.

2. JEFFRODAMIS

JEFFRODAMIS New Member

State:
    TEXAS
    WELCOME BACK BROTHA! REPS FOR THE RETURN

3. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    Welcome back mark. I figured ya was in a stand watchin a corn field. Sorry bout the lay off, that sucks.

4. bownero

bownero New Member

State:
    Hastings, Ne.
    Thanks John!! Yeah, I've been out a couple of times bowhunting. Seen the same group of does both days. First day, I drew on an old skillet head doe and then I had 4 sets of eyes pin me in the stand. 2nd time I went out another mature doe and her yearling walked by my stand, but I didn't get a shot at the mature doe. Probably would of left her alone anyhow, because she had the kid with her. Waiting for the farmers to get the corn out. Terrible wet conditions is delaying the corn harvest, so seeing many deer is an issue right now. Hoping to get back out this weekend!!

5. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Welcome back Mark. Sorry to hear about the lay off. This economy is bad. Well we will look forward to you being on here with the rest of us each day.

6. beespringer

beespringer New Member

State:
    sunfish, k
    Good to see ya back..I hope the layoff only lasts long enough for you to get a big buck.:wink:

7. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

Hey buddy, welcome back. Prayers being sent for the hard times.

Am I going to have to go get ye olde paddle out? Don't go gettin' caught up in FACEBOOK!!! :wink: