Im Back.. With a NEW

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Catfish_Scooter, Aug 1, 2009.

1. Catfish_Scooter

Catfish_Scooter New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Hey gang its me AJ. I had to create a new account.. long story short i got really upset at something and it got me angry as i am anger sensitive and i had asked for my profile to be deleted.. not thinkin i was makin the WORST mistake ever.. i done some quick hard thinkin and made another account. This will NEVER happen again.. If i get upset ill just lay off postin for a while until i get calm. I know it may be in an inconvience to yall who had me as a friend.. I'll readd as much as i can remember.. some of yall send me a request. Again everythings fine and im gonna start right back where i left off.. just as a low rank. PS- I do not want pms on full details of what happened, lets leave it at this. Yall have a great day. AJ

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 1, 2009
  2. r ward

r ward New Member

State:
    Kathleen G
    Welcome back AJ I know anger can mess you up I sometimes have trouble with mine I just got to attempt to control it

3. oh no

oh no New Member

State:
    Indiana
    We all get aggravated at folks once in a while,,,,,

Don't worry about it.

4. Jollymon

Jollymon Well-Known Member

State:
    Wilm .N.C
    AJ sorry to hear that happened to u ,but glad to see u r back ,it takes a man to admit he was wrong an made a mistake .i had not seen this thread when i sent the pm ,just forget about it please .GLAD TO SEE YOU ARE BACK ON THE BOC :cool2:

5. buckethead

buckethead New Member

State:
    arkansas
    Right on AJ,

hey !! we all do the same thing, no big deal, good to see you back!!

gonna be a lot of good food at Pickwick :smile2:

have a good one !!!

6. MiseryMike

MiseryMike New Member

State:
    Blue Springs
    Welcome Back AJ, Dont stress it things happen

7. ThaWstSide

ThaWstSide New Member

State:
    Speedway,
    Welcome back AJ, next time lean on some of your "Brothers/Sisters"... We all have eyes/ears, and you can vent to some of us!

I have had my differences with some, but over time it works itself out and passes, Glad you are back, and never know maybe 1 day we can help each other out...

Good Luck, and CPR some Bigguns!

8. lforet2002

lforet2002 Well-Known Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Anger is a common human trait..We all get angry..Just remember the serenity prayer..

God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
    The courage to change the things I can,
    And the wisdom to know the difference.

Welcome back AJ..

9. boswifedeb

boswifedeb USCA Jailhouse Lawyer

State:
    Tennessee
    Name:
    Debbie
    And here I thought you were changing names just to mess with my head!!!:eek:oooh::smile2:

Don't ever get so mad at somebody on here that you drop out - it's not worth it. There are a few folks that I don't see eye to eye with on here, but that's just how it goes in life.

10. ncfowler

ncfowler Well-Known Member

State:
    NC
    Name:
    Jeff
    At least you stayed here when some people get upset at what is done they leave, it takes a lot to want to stick around, its great that are staying.

11. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Glad to have ya back,AJ. I noticed ya were gone ,just didn't think anything of it.

12. smokey

smokey New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    A.J. Iam sorry I didnt even know you left I thought you had a twin bro. that joined the clan.
    smokey