I'm back, so where are the fish?

Discussion in 'TENNESSEE RIVERS TALK' started by skip_jack, Mar 20, 2006.

1. skip_jack

skip_jack New Member

State:
    clarksville tn
    Ok, ya'll, I'm back from the desert. Home a little early due to my wife's illness, but glad to be back just the same. How's the fishing out there? I may be able to get out in the next week or so, but I really need to get my boat in the shop to get tuned up before I run the river. If any of you plan on hitting the water around the Clarksville area and a bit of room available I'd appreciate it. I'll help ya catch some skips too, as i could use a few in the freezer:) . It's great to be back, and I'll see you on the river.

2. SeedTick

SeedTick New Member

State:
    Conway Arkansas
    Welcome home Jason. Thank you for your service. God bless you and your family.

ST

3. TNcat

TNcat New Member

State:
    TN
    Welcome home Jason, and thank you very much for your service to our country. May God bless you and yours.

4. tncatfishing

tncatfishing New Member

State:
    clk. tn
    Its good your back and safe. See you have fishing fever which is a good thing. I am going to be heading out this weekend and probably monday and tuesday early for some fishing, taking a couple more days off. But I don't have a boat so it will be bank fishing for me.

5. rcneman

rcneman New Member

State:
    TN
    thanks for your sacrifice and courage :)

6. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    Jason I would like to thank you for your service to this country sir. There is always room for a vetran in my boat. If you are ever up this way let me know and we will wet a line.

7. russ4429

russ4429 New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Jason -

Glad you're home. I'm still here in the desert, taking R&R next week. You know you're not going to catch anything without me in that rear fishing seat in your boat....LOL. Maybe we can hook up for a trip on the river while I'm home - if I can talk the little lady into it. Good luck.....you better send pics if you catch anything. Weather here sucks...can't decide what it wants to do.....it was hot last week, then this weekend a cold front moved through, and it's been raining for about 3 days...dirt soup again. Anyway, hope you catch some soon, but if you don't, you know it's because I'm not there.....LOL. Take care buddy...your fishing partner will be home soon.

Jeremey

8. skip_jack

skip_jack New Member

State:
    clarksville tn
    Thank you, everyone, for the support. I'm heading to the steamplant this afternoon to start looking for bait, so maybe i'll see ya'll out there. I'm dragging the boat along just in case the weather permits and the skipjack cooperate. I have a couple spots down there i like to try out, so I'll let ya know how it goes. Talk to ya soon.

9. canepole

canepole New Member

State:
    Woodlawn Tennessee
    Hey Jason, I would be honored to take you out fishing next saturday AM if your availible and My job doesn't change my plan's.Give me a hollor. or leave me a pm.221-0306

10. foodsaver

foodsaver New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    I really appreciate your service. If you are ever down chattanooga way and need to go fishing shoot me a PM and we will make it happen.

11. scuffy

scuffy New Member

State:
    TENNESSEE
    We appreciate you service.
    GREAT LUCK FISHING!

Thank You,
    Steve

12. skip_jack

skip_jack New Member

State:
    clarksville tn
    Thanks again to everyone. I managed to get out on the river a couple times, but no luck so far. I took my wife out for the day, and was fishing the Red/Cumberland river junction, then moved toward the granary. I didn't catch a thing, but my wife caught a small white bass. It's ok, the trip was primarily for her. I still didn't have any luck luring any skip into the boat, and I'm starting to think I'll end up skunked till i can get a few in the freezer for bait. Canepole, I'm gonna have to get out there with you soon, running back and forth to Nashville every other day and taking care of my wife often tears into my fishing time right now tho. Hopefully I can get some quality fishing time in soon, but until then leave a few for me....

13. canepole

canepole New Member

State:
    Woodlawn Tennessee
    Jason I will be fishing saturday nites, Hunting for a big Old Flathead, and
    When you get ready to go, Give me a weeks notice and we'll get out there and "GeT hEr DoNe" or try our best...