I'm Back For Now!!

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by MRR, Dec 13, 2006.

1. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    First of all I would like to take this chance to thank P.K.(Pat) Powell for posting for me and explaining where I was. The reason she said Ak was when I left Thats where I thought we was going.wrong we wound up in Monroe ,La . and then from there we went to Columbus ,Ms. We got in a totol of 2 days work. They usually do pretty good during the winter down South ,not this time. At least I came home with what I went with and got to send some home so all and all wasn't to bad i suppose.Except for being gone from home. Now were gonna work around St. Louis area. Weather permitting.
    And thank you Top Sarge for the phone call .That really surprised me. And thank you all for your concern.Really Appericate it.
    Thing I hated most was I didn't get to meet P.K in Lake St Louis like we had planned for a month or more. I'm still gonna meet her and Hubby if I have to go to to thier little town. If I can drive to Ms I surely can find where they live.
    Again Thank you all for your CONCERN and thank you PAT and TOP SARGE. GOD BLESS!!

2. cook

cook New Member

State:
    Plattsburg,Mo.(near K.C.)

3. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    You are welcome in my humble abode anytime you take a notion to come over. I would be thrilled. I hope we both get to go to 07 Missouri Gathering! You my brother are a peach and I am glad you are home!:big_smile:

4. Hope

Hope New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Welcome home, John. Been thinkin of you and wondering how things were goin. Hopefully some new doors will open that'll allow you to stay closer to home and provide for your family's needs. Holding onto that thought :smile2:
    Merry Christmas to you and yours!

5. heavyduty

heavyduty New Member

State:
    Grand Gulf,MS
    Glad to have you back! Hope you have a Merry Christmas!