I'm a Lucky Guy

Discussion in 'INDIANA RIVERS TALK' started by SkiMax, Oct 2, 2006.

1. SkiMax

SkiMax Well-Known Member

State:
    Rising Sun, IN
    I've been reading this post about some of you guys making trips to the Ohio River and that is awesome! Keep coming!!!

I just wanted to say how lucky i feel for only living 3 blocks from it, i can see the river from my front porch. I fish it 6 nights a week in the summer and whenever I am home from school.

Keep coming down guys!

2. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Thanks for rubbing it in, LMAO. Enjoy where you live bro, nice to have good fishing waters close for sure.

3. RiverKing

RiverKing Active Member

State:
    Yellow Spr
    Your one of the lucky ones, I would love to live even 30 minutes from the River, and im glad you take advantage of it too, and fish when you can, alot of people that live on the river never even realize what type of opprotunity the Ohio River offers

4. ka_c4_boom

ka_c4_boom New Member

State:
    Bedford,Ky
    i live 20 minutes from the river im there 3 or 4 times a week at the least 6 hours at a time , my dream is to live on the river .

max is close 3 blocks from the river but thats still not close enough for me . max buddy your a lucky little man lol

5. RiverKing

RiverKing Active Member

State:
    Yellow Spr

Yeah, living on the river is pretty much my dream too...Im with you 100% on that one

6. ScottWiseman

ScottWiseman New Member

State:
    Indianapolis,Indiana
    I am going back on Sunday to fish from the bank at Markland....feel free to come on down and join me. You are a lucky dude SkiMax.

7. SkiMax

SkiMax Well-Known Member

State:
    Rising Sun, IN
    I would like to come but I am at school. I will be home the 14 15th. We should maybe plan a little get together on sunday. do some fishing and meet and greet.

8. ka_c4_boom

ka_c4_boom New Member

State:
    Bedford,Ky
    do you not have a boat or you just prefer the bank at markland?

9. SkiMax

SkiMax Well-Known Member

State:
    Rising Sun, IN
    hey chuck, that weekend is the all catfish roundup. u guys should fish

10. ka_c4_boom

ka_c4_boom New Member

State:
    Bedford,Ky
    according to the schedule im holding that tourny is the 21 october is that correct or did they change it

11. whiteriverbigcats

whiteriverbigcats New Member

State:
    Indiana
    IM just looking forward to my first Fishing trip to fish the Ohio river...

12. ScottWiseman

ScottWiseman New Member

State:
    Indianapolis,Indiana
    Nah...I dont have a boat. Max...I may be down there the weekend of the 14th and 15th too. Was supposed to have a tourney at Salinda, but I think I am going to cancel.

13. SkiMax

SkiMax Well-Known Member

State:
    Rising Sun, IN
    Scott, if you are down here you are more than welcome to hop in my boat for a day of fishing. I've got a spot where I know some big blues are at, haven't got the big ones (had several 20-30 pounds) to bite yet but maybe with your help we can get them! :lol:

14. RiverKing

RiverKing Active Member

State:
    Yellow Spr

You fishing in the tourny out of tanners on the 14th and 15th Max

15. SkiMax

SkiMax Well-Known Member

State:
    Rising Sun, IN
    no, i can't afford it right now. i just had tuition due and i am pretty strapped for cash, would like to fish it though.

16. ka_c4_boom

ka_c4_boom New Member

State:
    Bedford,Ky
    if you are goin to be there at markland this sunday il be there as well i havent done much bank fishing since i got my boat but would be glad to meet you there if you would have me

17. ScottWiseman

ScottWiseman New Member

State:
    Indianapolis,Indiana
    Most definitely....if you can lower yourself to bank fishing...haha :big_smile: I am going to try to get there around 8AM or so..staying until ?? in the evening...and depending on weather. I will be at the little park there...dont know what it is called, but it is where the access is there on the Indiana side.

18. hnterrcc1951

hnterrcc1951 New Member

State:
    indiana
    you guys wouldnt want to here about my river camp i lost, due to being disabeled. had 3 ac. on green river ,just down from oh. riv. and mouth of green ,i set on balcony of house and whatched tugs and never got to fish.75ft. from house. use to be fish camp, lucky me