Illinois Trailer Tags ?

Discussion in 'LOCAL ILLINOIS TALK' started by fishnfwl, Mar 19, 2008.

1. fishnfwl

fishnfwl New Member

State:
    South Cent
    Have you fellas received your license sticker renewal forms yet? Seems like they should have been sent out already?I know they aren't Due yet but, I have received the form for my utility trailer, and haul right trailer 2 weeks ago. Thanks

2. alands94

alands94 Active Member

State:
    Lebanon, I
    Yep, I got mine last week.

3. eflow

eflow New Member

State:
    IL.
    Nope not yet:confused2:

4. Doyle

Doyle New Member

State:
    Illinois
    I got mine, I think they depend on the date you got the trailer. I could be wrong... it would not be the fourth time today.:smile2:

5. fishnfwl

fishnfwl New Member

State:
    South Cent
    Called Springfield and the gal said they should have been sent out ?? LOL, she was going to resend ours...... They all come due by May 1 don't they??? All boat trailers that is any way?? Thought the state changed that a few years ago so they could get all that money at once :wink: :smile2:

6. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    I have recieved all three of my trailer plates approx. three weeks back.

7. big-muddy

big-muddy New Member

State:
    norfolk, va
    got mine last week.

8. ldw45

ldw45 Member

State:
    Illinois
    Yep, got mine a couple weeks ago.

9. John(Bullhead)Hagen

John(Bullhead)Hagen New Member

State:
    ILLinois
    :confused2:Thanks for the post woke me up.I got to check my tag because i have not recieved the renewall yet.The state just keeps getting more and more screwed up.Bring on the warm weather i need it

10. john103

john103 New Member

State:
    illinois
    I also recieved mine a few weeeks ago.

11. fishnfwl

fishnfwl New Member

State:
    South Cent
    Jon thats why I asked, I had got the one for the utility trailer but not the boat! So wife called and asked and the gal in Springfield said, "hmmmm, they were all sent out 3-4 weeks ago, so I will resend yours" !?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?! You just know that they would never make a mistake :wink: I realize that they aren't due for a month but you may want to check on it to make sure......

12. Duckpoor

Duckpoor New Member

State:
    Illinois
    I had begun to wonder too. My three found the Mail box last Tuesday all together.

So maybe some just got hung up in the "process"
    A call sure can't hurt anything.

R Green

13. John(Bullhead)Hagen

State:
    ILLinois
    :confused2:Hi Guys it gets better.Went out and got paper from glove box on truck to see if there is a number to call,you know the one that the sticker comes on from last year.Well didnt look at it real close last year and just put the sticker on.Guess what wrong name wrong make and model and wrong year the only thing on it right is my address.The guys name that is on it probally got my name and his address last year. Going down to the drivers facility today to get it straighten out.

14. tswebb71

tswebb71 New Member

State:
    So. IL
    If you have a 911 address (county road), the SOS's office sometimes gets the spacing wrong on the address and it will get sent back to them. Sounds stupid, I know, but hey, it's our government:eek:oooh:

15. fishnfwl

fishnfwl New Member

State:
    South Cent
    Got the replacement form the next day after wife called :eek:oooh: So I would feel safe saying if you have not got your re-order form yet you may want to call Springfield and get it re-sent :wink:. I think something was um "misplaced" this year :smile2:

16. tswebb71

tswebb71 New Member

State:
    So. IL
    Randy: I think things get um "misplaced" every year. we just don't all share the information with each other!!

17. John(Bullhead)Hagen

State:
    ILLinois
    :big_smile:Well guys i have been on my long shift at work so havent had time to get on since last update,5 -12 hour days.The Sec.of State office at Canton got things done for me, the lady was very nice.She told me that it was so messed up that she would give me a new plate and re rigester the trailor for my name and add and had no idea how it got done that way.So eighteen dollars latter i got everything taken care of.Just thought that i would let you know that the trip to Sec. of State turned out great and the lady was very pleasant and helpfull.