Illinois Members To National Gathering

Discussion in 'LOCAL ILLINOIS TALK' started by Mickey, Nov 8, 2009.

1. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    There are several listing on the 2010 National Gathering. I thought it would be nice to start a list of Illinois members going to the National Gathering. If anyone needs additional information or directions feel free to ask. If you have not checked out the National Gathering Thread do so and let us know your plans.

2. big-muddy

big-muddy New Member

State:
    norfolk, va
    if im still considered an illinoisan, put me on the list

3. Branj796

Branj796 Member

State:
    Illinois
    I would really like to go. If I can make it happen I will. I just have to check on some things.

4. Mickey

State:
    Illinois
    Shane your only on loan from Illinois for now. This is not an offical sign up sheet its more of an information thread. Looking for National Gathering interest.

5. Kojak

Kojak New Member

State:
    Illinois
    What can I say that sounds fun, especially if some people I already know are going. Not sure If I can say definitely yet but I will try to see if things work out so that Dillon and I can show up.

6. Tool958

Tool958 New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Hope to be able to make it myself. Will probably rough it and bring the camper.:big_smile: Sounds like a lot of fun and will actually be able to talk to everyone face to face. Ken Lake is a beautiful area and there are a lot of sights to see. Also, looking forward to culling a few tips on fishing. Haven't had much luck lately so can use all of the help I can get.

7. Mickey

State:
    Illinois
    Don the camper should do the trick. The big action is in the campground area. Lots of info and fun..Many a bull killed during the Gathering nights. You will love it.

8. bwhupp

bwhupp New Member

State:
    Belleville
    New school year, bad time for me. :sad2:

9. catfisherman369

catfisherman369 Floyd

State:
    Nashville Il.
    I am going to be there for sure with the wife . Probably drag the son in law , daughter , and grandson along . For sure the grandson , he wont let me slip out to a catfishing party without him .

10. Mickey

State:
    Illinois
    Floyd all of the family will enjoy this NG. Plenty for all to see and do.

11. Mickey

State:
    Illinois
    Bump. Illinois members check out the NG thread, start making plans and saving those pennies. This will be a great advent and many memories to last a lifetime.

12. littleman

littleman Active Member

State:
    Illinois
    Hopefully I will be there. A fishing trip and a BOC gathering sounds like a great birthday present for me.

13. Mickey

State:
    Illinois
    Tricia that would be a Birthday advent you would never forget. Make those plans.

14. Mickey

State:
    Illinois
    Bump

15. Mickey

State:
    Illinois
    Bump.