Illinois Fishing License Going up .

Discussion in 'LOCAL ILLINOIS TALK' started by catfisherman369, Dec 28, 2009.

1. catfisherman369

catfisherman369 Floyd

State:
    Nashville Il.
    Just was told the Illinois license is going up , not a huge amount .
    Here is what I got on the prices .

The resident license will be $15.00. The non-resident will be $31.50

License Office

PO Box 19459

Springfield, IL 62794-9459

217-782-2965

2. SubnetZero

SubnetZero New Member

State:
    Sherman IL
    Fishing Lic, Deer Tags, and Hunting Lic all went up..

Quinn wanted to start imposing $5 car just to enter a state park, but I *think* he still working on that one...

3. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    This does not come as a surprise. The fee charges are going to get worse. I"m not going to vote for anyone that pushes a fee change. How about you?

4. roondad

roondad New Member

State:
    ill.
    I will not vote for anyone in office and anyone that can't give me a yes or no answer to my questions!:angry:

5. steveturner024

steveturner024 Active Member

State:
    Illinois
    Name:
    Steve Turner
    Well That sucks. At least it didn't go up a lot.

6. Don Wessling

Don Wessling New Member

State:
    IL.
    I recieved a card in the mail from DCEO (Illinois Department of Commerce and Economic Opportunity) with an Important Notice box on the front that says "Your facility is on an Illinois EPA list as being potentially impacted by new federal regulations". On the back of this card it makes a point that if I do any kind painting, and/or paint stripping I will have to get a license from the state of Illinois. It goes on and gives me a web address www.ienconnect.com/enviro. I go on this web site and they list all of the licenses that the state currently has for people who live in or do business in our state, I think it showed 385 licences. Now, I only have a part time repair shop at home, (Zoned Agriculture) with my main work serving farmers working on their ATV's, small equipment etc... I do not do custom painting so I am not getting the license. This state is going overboard with all this stuff. Where is this going to end?

7. big-muddy

big-muddy New Member

State:
    norfolk, va
    gee i wonder if they will fix the boat ramp at bonnie dam that has been run down for years. hhmmmmm...i bet chicago will have some nicely paved roads.