Illinois cats

Discussion in 'All Catfishing' started by iluvcats, Aug 24, 2008.

1. iluvcats

iluvcats New Member

State:
    il
    Hey guys Im new to the website.My brother and I love to fish for cats but we never get big ones we have tried everything.Can somebody tell us were we can go somewere in illinois to catch bigger cats.Awesome website by the way.Hope to hear from someone soon thanks.

2. BIG_D

BIG_D New Member

State:
    Batchtown IL.
    welcome to the boc you are in the right place to lern good fishing im new to il. so im lerning myself

3. fishnfwl

fishnfwl New Member

State:
    South Cent
    Welcome David, you can get a better answer to your question if you would tell us what area your in? As Matt said, your with-in casting distance from some where......:wink:

4. iluvcats

iluvcats New Member

State:
    il
    Hey guys I live in kane county illinois and my brother lives in lake county illinois.Thanks for the quick reply.

5. fishnfwl

fishnfwl New Member

State:
    South Cent
    Well than, that feller up there in 2nd position CattMatt can definitely hook you up on the Rock.......

6. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    David Welcome to the BOC. :0a22::0a25::0a25:

7. John6518

John6518 New Member

State:
    Arkansas
    David--there is no one north of the Mason-Dixon line that has sense enough to run a wheelbarrow--come south to learn to fish!

Seriously, and more importantly, get on the member libray and start reading--you will be knocking them dead before you know it.

Conatct me anytime and I will tell you what little I know, which I learned here.

John

8. nitronostrils

nitronostrils New Member

State:
    IL
    We might not be able to adjust to the hightech gadgets, but boy we have these tables licked:wink:

Attached Files:

9. iluvcats

iluvcats New Member

State:
    il
    Hey CatMatt.Can you give me some info on some good spots on the rock?Ive never fished the rock before and dont have access to a boat either.Thanks.

10. Skunk Master

Skunk Master New Member

State:
    Colinsville, Il
    Welcome to the BOC, your gonna love it here...