ill will:

Discussion in 'UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, etc.' started by kat in the hat, May 25, 2008.

1. kat in the hat

kat in the hat New Member

State:
    Missouri
    I gotta admit...I was a little bit disappointed. I was looking forward to some good wars. I had a difficult time staying awake. Not much good action IMO. I don't usually care who wins, just put on a good show. Make it worth the money. What do you think? I think the best fights were the underlings.

2. Mike81

Mike81 Well-Known Member

State:
    Alabama
    I agree, nothing really was too exciting. I was hoping the Jardine and Silva would have been a better fight. And Tito should talk less and fight more. That one was boring too...

3. Philiagorillia

Philiagorillia New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Everyone i picked to win, won as usual. I was really happy to see wand ko jardien, that will keep wand in the octagon and give him a few more shots and hopefully leads to a shot at the title.

4. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    didnt watch it. i will say ive not liked keith since his rant about fighting a new guy and huston alexander beat him like a lil b&*^h.:smile2: and i couldnt believe he beat chuck. then chuck beat wanderlai and then he smokes keith in 36 seconds,lol. go silvia. hahaha.:smile2: to funny. go wash some cars jardiene. your done.:smile2:

tito lost too. hahaha. my cousin is gonna hear about that. no wonder he didnt come around today.