I'll know this week

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by RIP, Jul 30, 2006.

1. RIP

RIP New Member

State:
    Somerville, Tennessee
    I am an electrician I also do remodeling, so like I don't have enough to do I'm going to start an Embroidery business. Went and looked at some machines and found what I want, I'll know this week if I'll be getting less sleep. I was in the offset printing business for 15 years and just got burned out on it, I did really enjoy designing logos and things so I will be able to get back into that part of it. A lot of the shops I have gone to while researching this have stock pics that you have to choose from, the software I'm getting lets me design what I want. If things get to busy I can always teach my kids how to do it and run a little sweat shop from home.:big_smile: Besides this is something I can do and still be on the BOC while doing it.:lol: If this works out I'll be getting into signs and decals next.:crazy:

2. BamaCats Lady

BamaCats Lady New Member

State:
    Luverne, Alabama
    Best of luck to you! HMMMM will we be seeing some BOC/SOC patches coming from you soon at a real good price? LOL

3. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Good luck RIP, seems like you are wanting to work, that is a great thing. Hope either way it works out best for ya.

4. Kyle

Kyle New Member

State:
    Kansas City - Olathe
    Sounds very intresting RIP, you gotta keep us posted on how it goes. Best of luck to ya

5. RIP

RIP New Member

State:
    Somerville, Tennessee
    I thought I would play around with it and see what I could come up with. If it's okay with Paul, not going to do anything that would get me kicked out of here, the withdraws would be more than I could handle.:lol:

6. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    When I first started to read this I said, "WHAT" LOL! He done went off the deep end. I was waitin for the punch line. LOL! I had visions of you and Rosey Grier doin needle point together. LOL! Hope this works out for ya. Sounds like somethin ya really wanna do and that sure turns into fun and not just a J.O.B. Good luck to ya!

7. copycat

copycat New Member

State:
    New Jersey
    A sweat shop for the kids RIP, LOL. Will you let them have off on major holidays? LMAO:lol:

Good luck with the new business, hope it works out for you!

8. RIP

RIP New Member

State:
    Somerville, Tennessee
    He!! No! Major holidays will be busy times.:big_smile: And Big George, I'll be sewing with Martha Stewart. LMAO.

9. olefin

olefin New Member

State:
    Texas
    Rory, wish you great luck with the new business.

10. hear_kitty

hear_kitty New Member

State:
    Vassar Mi
    Congratulations RIP go get em!

11. Ol Man

Ol Man New Member

State:
    Illinois
    And he fishes too...:eek:oooh: Good luck, Rusty, with all your endeavors...

12. dreamer34

dreamer34 New Member

State:
    danville virginia
    hope it works out in your favor rip and i got 3 more kids ya can use....lol

13. catseeman

catseeman New Member

State:
    Indianapolis, Indiana
    Rip it wouldn't be sweat shop, you already provide them with benefits. lol
    One of the electricians I know here in Indy has a shop doing this. It caan be a lot of work and take away from your fishing time. I hope you get a real good deal on equipment. Good luck.

14. jdstraka

jdstraka Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Council Bluffs, Iowa
    Name:
    John
    Best of Luck my Friend Your a Super Gentelman and I wish you all the luck in the World. You Sir Deserve it! And if there is anything We can do like ordering a Copple thousand T-Shirts Or Hats Let Us Know I think The Folks On the site would clime aboard Just my opinion. Your frind J.D.Straka

15. Fatkat

Fatkat New Member

State:
    Blanchester, Ohio
    I hope it works out well for ya, I should of had more kids so I could run a sweat shop. :big_smile:

If ya get rich don't start Ba$$ fishing and forget about us poor folk here on the BOC, lol.

16. RIP

RIP New Member

State:
    Somerville, Tennessee
    Don't think I'll get rich, but if for some reason I did I'll never quit catfishing. Although I don't get to fish much now.

17. bubbasmouse

bubbasmouse New Member

State:
    Chesterfield South Carolina
    Best of luck with your new business.

18. sds888

sds888 New Member

State:
    Townville, South Carolina
    let us know when you get started up I run a buisness on the side and might need some of your products.
    Stephen

19. SilverCross

SilverCross New Member

State:
    Fairbury, Illin
    Good luck, Rusty, hope all works out great for you. Just put leg chains on the kids then lock them to their machines, lol.

20. Redd

Redd New Member

State:
    Southeast Kansas
    Sounds great buddy! Let us know the verdict, asap. Hope it all works out for ya.

-Red