I'll bet them CCC folks...

Discussion in 'LOCAL SOUTH CAROLINA TALK' started by Bill in SC, Nov 22, 2008.

1. Bill in SC

Bill in SC New Member

State:
    South Caro
    are COLD this morning! :wink::smile2::wink:!!
    Team Hardcore would even cringe at 17 degrees F! Well, not really! :eek:oooh::smile2::eek:oooh:

BB in SC

2. takeaction

takeaction New Member

State:
    Ware Shoals, SC
    This reminds me... Whatever happened to the SC chapter of the CCC thingy? We still don't have the money yet, but did it get postponed? forgotten? cancelled?

3. JimmyJonny

JimmyJonny Well-Known Member

State:
    sc
    I'm not sure either Wayne. I was just waiting for the beginning of the year . I was just talking about it again to my kids, if it works out they are excited about it ; )

-Jim-

4. Bill in SC

Bill in SC New Member

State:
    South Caro
    I figure to join 'em too!
    BB in SC

5. JimmyJonny

JimmyJonny Well-Known Member

State:
    sc
    Good deal.....Been wanting to meet ya ; )

And all the rest of the folks too !!!! I'm tired of pokin fun and messin around on-line......face to face would be a lot funner, hehe.

6. Bill in SC

Bill in SC New Member

State:
    South Caro
    < Good deal.....Been wanting to meet ya ; )

And all the rest of the folks too !!!! I'm tired of pokin fun and messin around on-line......face to face would be a lot funner, hehe.>

ABSOLUTELY! We need to plan a CCC/peedeecatmaster gathering!
    BB in SC

7. Sunbird

Sunbird New Member

State:
    Sandy Run,
    What a great idea Bill!

I nominate you to be in charge of this endevour!:eek:oooh::smile2:

8. WylieCat

WylieCat Well-Known Member

State:
    NC
    YES, it was cold. No way to make a 30+mph boat ride sound good in 18 degree weather. I think that is a -2 degree wind chill!!!!!!

I was really proud of our new guys that are making it out to the tournaments. Our top two teams in points have members that are in their rookie season of tournament fishing with the CCC!! That shows how quickly they are learning and their potential to be yearly threats in the future. :big_smile:

"....Whatever happened to the SC chapter of the CCC thingy...."

LakeNormanBlues and myself talked about that on the boat yeterday during the tournament and we plan to get down there the first or second week of December. That should give the folks in SC time to get things in order for their first formal stand alone meeting by January. :wink: