IF!

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by TOPS, Jan 14, 2009.

1. TOPS

TOPS New Member

State:
    Cabot,Arkansas
    I realize things are tight this year, If you have met one friend on the B.O.C.,If you learned one new trick taught to you by another member,If you had fun when you attended a gathering,If the Mod helped you when you asked him to do,If you enjoy the giveaways that the B.O.C. sponsors have generously donated, Then I think a $10.00 or more donation to purchase a star would be in order. Thank you Top.

2. centexcop

centexcop New Member

State:
    Texas
    I just made mine via paypal.... so my stars should show up soon.

3. catoon

catoon Board Clown!

State:
    whiteville
    i am 2 weaks away

4. centexcop

centexcop New Member

State:
    Texas
    I got me some stars! I've never had stars before... I feel special now

5. CuzICan

CuzICan New Member

State:
    Fayetteville, A
    Could we possibly use some of those incoming funds to invest in a spell checker for Catoon???? LOL j/k Hon!

We'll be getting ours soon...I can't stand this being nekkid. I done run off and left my clothes at last year's MO gathering and they didn't know whether to laugh or cry. I think John was cryin the whole time...So I need to change my frock and get them stars back on here! I don't want the whole membership of the BOC to be in tears here!!! hehehehehehehe

6. ozzy

ozzy New Member

State:
    Lost Wages
    I got a couple. :wink:

7. john catfish young

john catfish young New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    For some strange reason...I cant get Paypal to work correctly! Is there another payment method? I would like to have a couple of them stars!!!:wink:

8. Catfish_Commando

Catfish_Commando TF Staff Member

State:
    Georgia
    Catfish1, LLC
    149 Christopher LN NE
    Ludowici, GA 31316

9. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Mine will be gettin here before too much longer,Been a tough winter,But I will be getting some stars before too much longer.

10. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Tops I am gonna be sendin a money order out tommorow! I needs me a star this yr. and we need to keep this site up there aint nuttin ever gonna fill this viod we gotta have it:wink:

11. daystarchis

daystarchis New Member

State:
    Clovis Cali
    Got mine up today:wink:

12. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    I think I sent mine by a SLOW BOAT:eek:oooh:. May get there sometime this year if I'm really lucky.

13. ncfowler

ncfowler Well-Known Member

State:
    NC
    Name:
    Jeff
    What if no one got a star? Where would we be today, Here at the BOC the mods are not paid and do it for the love of the site. Paul and the mods have did a great job in keeping this site a family site, Only just with in the last year have we seen any advertisments here and even at that it is not too bad, The BOC runs free to all who wants to visit it or become a member, in return they ask nothing of us except to enjoy what it has to offer, every year we are asked to give a little back, if we want too, our support is what make this site clean of all the mess you may see on other sites, its not about profit, its about fellowship with anyone who enjoys the sport of catfishing. We have some great sponcers here on the site that feel the same way and thats why you don't see many ad's here. So what will that silly little star do for you? It will allow you to enter some give aways form our sponcers, it show that you take pride in supporting the BOC, most of all it gives the BOC to run free of garbage and spam. do the math for just a donation of $10.00 over 365 days it will only cost your .027 cents a day what a deal that is where else can you get a deal like that.The BOC has much to offer and the membership has much to give back, in information, fellowship, and just plain old enjoyment of hearing about what the other guy is doing. If you never got on the chat room you need to do so, here you will find some best live chatting and even you may find a new friend who you can't wait to talk to every night. What has this site done for me? it has supported me in many ways in supporting my guide program and the torunament program, through the partners program, the cost nothing. where else can you see this. If you think the cost of having a star is too much the return is much more, So show your stars and support with what you can afford, also did you know that you can buy stars for other people here on the BOC, if you have a star and know of someone that can't afford one you can gift one to them, What a great gift idea. Knowing that you gave some member a gift star how can that make you feel inside. It just makes me warm and fuzzy inside thiking about it, also did you know you can buy a star at any time of the year? if you have one now and it looks lonely there all by it's self give it a buddie to hang with. in a few months.

14. CuzICan

CuzICan New Member

State:
    Fayetteville, A
    Yep I just look at it like that's a carton of cigs that I don't need ANYWAY or a night at the movies that I don't go this time and spend it in the BOC or some videos I don't rent, etc....

BOC is important to me, I'll be getting me and John one tonight if paypal will work for me.

15. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Mine was sent today ...I know in bout 4 er five dayz we will have us a star....I cant even say nuff bout this site here it's home and I am lovin every minute of it.
    Pauel and staff THANK YOU fer all this !

16. CuzICan

CuzICan New Member

State:
    Fayetteville, A
    Mine is sent, now ya'll have to fuss at John about getting his done! LOL!

17. kscathunter

kscathunter New Member

State:
    Louisburg,
    Iis gonna have to gets me one of them there stars they shure are purdy. might be a couple weeks them people wanted alot of money to keep my lights on ill have to kick in a couple $$ to keep the boc's lights on soon way better than a magazine sub.

18. ncfowler

ncfowler Well-Known Member

State:
    NC
    Name:
    Jeff
    just for one second think you open a thread and many post has a star, some post has one star while others have several others, as you go the the next page you notice more post there has stars there too. You think to your self what are all these stars for then your read a post about the star donations by members, As a new member you then think to your self, self this must be a great place because ever one is being supportive. maybe I'll hang around a while and see whats going on, Ok now you are thinking great post Jeff, but it is not a sales line it is me. When i first came to the BOC years ago I had just that thought when i first saw the stars. Then I came to the realization what it meant to be a star member, I then got my first star, I can't afford much but i can not afford not support something that gave so much pleasure over the years, Like many of us here on the BOC I have learned much and gave information back, made great friends and even had some deep discussions, now here the pitch, if you find that you are wanting a star but can't afford one at this point you can get a star at any time during the year, the star donation is not just now it goes on all year. Take a moment and think about what the BOC has done for you since you became a member. What friends you made, what information you learned, and how much enjoyment you got for the time you are here. Then think what if the BOC was not here, all this great information would have never been here for us to have, we may have never met each other, worst of all we would be playing some computer game in a game room being beaten up by some little kid in checkers, (yea me too) The BOC is a family and like or not if your reading this post your part of the BOC family, Welcome to the BOC

19. heyop_erator

heyop_erator New Member

State:
    Kansas
    Well I was reading in the prayers section and offered to help with a homeless situation.So my star will have to wait until I get back to work,layed-off now. I do hope the community can offer help for more than their own pleasure to those in need. God bless

20. gdlocal10

gdlocal10 New Member

State:
    kansas
    I plan on being a star member , but right now is not the time, although I believe in supporting the the people that support you. Ill get it worked in this is a great site with great people