If your team only won 1 game, who would you want them to beat?

Discussion in 'Ersel's Gridiron Talk' started by bumper, Sep 3, 2008.

1. bumper

bumper New Member

State:
    Georgia
    If your team would only win 1 game, who would you want them to beat? I'm a GA fan so I'd probably have to pick between FL and TN (tough decision), but right now I'd have to say that orange wearin' team that has "volunteered" to get whooped by the PAC-10 in season openers the last 2 years :smile2:. (yeah, yeah, I know they beat GA the last 2 years too, that's why I want to beat 'em!):big_smile:.

2. dahoss2002

dahoss2002 New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    Alabama.................if we win 2 more then Florida and Auburn...............................GEAUX TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!

3. crab

crab New Member

State:
    Ironton,Ohio
    Im a Buckeyes fan so who else the team up north(Michigan)

4. ChannelCatBen

ChannelCatBen New Member

State:
    Minnesota
    That is a tough call... The Huskers play a lot of tough games this year. After last year, a guy just wants 'em to win 'em all, but I know that's not going to happen in the Big 12. I'd love to see a win against Oklahoma, Texas Tech, or Colorado. But if I had to pick one "signature win" for coach Pelini... The choice is clear.

MIZZOU. They're cocky as all get out, but they haven't won in Lincoln since 1978. Next year, they'll still be saying that. I predict that Chase Daniel will be spending a lot of time on the ground for that game. GO BIG RED!

5. baitchunker

baitchunker New Member

State:
    alabama
    alabama. tommy tubby could win 1 game a year for the next decade and i wouldnt care, as long as he beats those idiots in tuscaloosa.

6. BassMassey

BassMassey Well-Known Member

State:
    Oconee
    The Ohio State Suckeyes!! Go Blue......!

7. AwShucks

AwShucks New Member

State:
    Guthrie, Oklaho
    Well, if my team was to only win one game... they wouldn't be "my" team very long. There is no opponent I'd like to see my team beat other than Norte Dame, but I wouldn't want it to be while they were down. Let them get back to their glory days, then play the Sooners.

8. thecatman

thecatman Well-Known Member

State:
    Graham, Texas,
    well i'm an aggie and they way they played last week that may just happen and since they have been whoopin the snot oughta texas the past couple of years i just want them to beat texas tech they havent beaten them in years

9. Blacky

Blacky New Member

State:
    Philadelphia, P

PENN STATE whoopin up on the BUCKEYES!

10. Boomer

Boomer New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    I have a long list, but I would have to say USC, or another shot at the Oregon Ducks, with some real referees. Then there is LSU, Ohio State, Notre Dame, Florida.......

Texas Tech is at Norman this year so I dont think we will get the bad calls we have had in the past........Texas no problem there.....

11. BassMassey

BassMassey Well-Known Member

State:
    Oconee
    how about them maize n blue? ya'll haven't beaten michigan in 4 or 5 years.....I have a lot of respect for JoePa though, he just suspended 3 players for smokin herbs....you know in 1969 when Michigan was looking for a new coach to turn their program around JoePa was their first choice.......we ended up getting some guy named BO though.......lmao

12. derail

derail New Member

State:
    kansas
    Love watching my Wildcats beat up on some Jayhawks. It just never gets old.

13. center12

center12 New Member

State:
    KS
    Beating up KSU is just par for the course these days for the Jayhawks...............I'll go with MIzzou, maybe we'll even play in KS once in a while. Screw Arrowhead, it was a cesspool of Black and Gold last year........home game my arse!!!

Did I mention we went to a BCS bowl last season:tounge_out:

Thought I'd start the smack early...........peace out!!

14. Trevor1

Trevor1 New Member

State:
    oklahoma
    Being a OU fan, without a doubt the Texas Longhorns. I'm suprised Mack Brown is still coaching there after OU hung 60+ on them twice.

15. Phil Washburn

Phil Washburn New Member

State:
    Shawnee OK
    i'd like to see my sooners beat my patriots for the title this year:wink:

16. Bambu

Bambu New Member

State:
    S.C.
    the dawgs beating florida, and before you say how many floridas won recently check the overall series record

17. redfishman

redfishman New Member

State:
    South Louisiana
    This year without question LSU has no option to beat BAMA. Saban is bringing the Tide to Death Valley to sit on the other sidrline to face LSU. The fans will not permit a loss- LSU -the State has no option except to Win. Stakes have never been higher

18. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    I'll go with my Penn State Nittany Lions beating Ohio State as the victory I would most enjoy this year!!! :cool2:

19. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    very easy question.....................MICHIGAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

20. Bayoubear

Bayoubear New Member

State:
    near that hellhole dallas
    LSU only win one game?
    the absurd logic of this question does not compute
    error. error. error will robinson. error.

:wink: