If You were wondering........

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by PhillyCatcatcher4, Jan 23, 2008.

1. PhillyCatcatcher4

PhillyCatcatcher4 New Member

State:
    S.W.Phila.,Penn.
    As alot of you all know lately myself and some other members have been making a push to see more people upload avatars of themselves.
    Well I was wondering why let it stop there. Profiles bring me closer to knowing who a person is also. I was just wanted some feedback on your thoughts of members who don't have pics in their profiles aswell.
    For example in my profile pic they're are 3 young guys from the late70's. The one with the beaver teeth & funny looking pajamas on the right is me if anyone was wondering. :smile2: Just wanted to know your thoughts.

2. poisonpits

poisonpits Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    arkansas
    Name:
    johnnie
    if i ever get this posting pics on my avator im going to change mine a lot.

3. lawnman61

lawnman61 New Member

State:
    Fort Worth, Tex
    I just got done changing my avatar today. I haven't really looked at my profile much though.

4. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    My son took my pic, everyone says I look mean when they see me face to face :big_smile:. I really dont like my pic being take tho, on my profile is me and my 2 boys from a couple of years ago.

5. olefin

olefin New Member

State:
    Texas
    Gregory, Neat profile picture. Sure some difference scince the 70's. :big_smile:

Gary, I also like your profile picture, nice looking sons. I agree you look more friendly in your profile picture. :big_smile:

I usually check peoples profile picture. I think there's a large part of the people don't know they can post profile pictures.

6. catfisherman60

catfisherman60 New Member

State:
    Greenwood AR.
    I have got to post a profile pic soon.When a learn how.well my kids will show me how.:smile2:

7. SkipEye

SkipEye Well-Known Member

State:
    Winfield, MO
    Name:
    Darryl
    Hey Gregory, I kinda liked your "It's time to get serious, I've got to catch me a MONSTER FLATHEAD" pic. Rotoate that one back through occassionally for nostalgia purposes.

8. Netmanjack

Netmanjack New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Greg, all I want to know is, is the guy in the blue shirt still pi$$ed off! lmao :eek:oooh::crazy:

9. cheapNdisgusting

cheapNdisgusting Well-Known Member Supporting Member Supporting Member

State:
    Yonder in Mo.
    Name:
    Russ
  10. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Well I aint got nuthin but my avitar ,Guess I need ta start diggin.

11. postbeetle

postbeetle New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Gregory, this is a nice thread. Thanks for starting it. John.

12. Plowboy411

Plowboy411 New Member

State:
    Georgia
    I like your idea,
    a photo is like the cover of a book??? your not always getting what you think you are but at least you get some food for thought.LOL
    kinda like postbeetle and friends on his ATV,all dressed in florescent Orange making sure all those hunters out there know for sure there not seeing a 22 point white tell with a 4 foot spread.:wink::smile2: LMAO
    good thread my friend.

13. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    I've had one up since ya been able to. And like Dayton I check others. I kinda like em.