The United States Catfish Association Forum and Community banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
729 Posts
Ive seen several documentaries about this type of occupation. These people make some big bucks, and my opinion, they deserve all of it. But believe it or not, they dont have as many fatalities as would would think. These people are very well trained in what they do.

·
Registered
720 Posts
well first off these guys have got more guts then i could dream of having . if i could give them reps id never be able to give them enough for what they do. im sure they get paid well for what they do but in my eyes you couldnt pay me enough.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Thats WAAAAAY out there! God bless them for doing it! We have some big transmission lines in front of our house and about twice a year a helicopter comes buzzing down the line. I have never seen them do what they are on that video. But it shakes the whole house when they come by doing inspections.

·
Registered
9,715 Posts
That would be an awesome job to have! Thanks for sharing the video!!!:big_smile:

·
Registered
14,586 Posts
Eric thanks for sharing the video. Interesting. I'm to much a chicken to try that.:crazy:

·
Registered
1,993 Posts
Ahh thats not so bad as long as your not afraid of heights. My job really stinks....I work in customer service for my local cable company. How often do you call your provider just to say "Hey everythings fine thanks for the great service!" Trust me more people should. We really appreciate it.

·
Registered
6,064 Posts
Fellas I am not wound right but that job is not fer me:big_smile:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts