If you need some lead

Discussion in 'LOCAL MISSOURI TALK' started by farmer, Feb 6, 2009.

1. farmer

farmer New Member

State:
    Osceola, MO
  2. fishnfwl

fishnfwl New Member

State:
    South Cent
    :crazy: A bit on the pricey side isn't he? Maybe just the area I guess, definitely has some lead there.

3. pitbull33

pitbull33 New Member

State:
    missouri
    checked the link out and will probably get back to ya. lead is hard to find.

4. medford

medford New Member

State:
    pleasant h
    thanks for the info josh i may take a drive!:wink:

5. AwShucks

AwShucks New Member

State:
    Guthrie, Oklaho
    Thats definetly on the pricey side. Lead in OKC sells for seventy-five cents a pound. Of course it is not the pure type, as listed, but who needs pure lead for fishing sinkers?

6. MOVINON

MOVINON Member

State:
    Glenwood Iowa
    You can get it for next to nothing if you go to a pull your own junk yard and take a bucket and a pair of pliers. The junk yards I've been to leave the wheels and tires on the cars so there's plenty of wheel weights that should be recycled anyway.

7. BajaCoop

BajaCoop Well-Known Member

State:
    Poplar Bluff,MO
    I bought 100 pounds friday for 30 cents a pound and in about an hour had it cleaned up and ready to go. So for about an hours worth of work i saved myself about 70 bucks.

8. farmer

farmer New Member

State:
    Osceola, MO
    This is not my lead. I just saw it and I know some people cant find any so I was just trying to help those people out. I know that the lead is high but I was just giving some people an option.

9. ShotgunBill

ShotgunBill New Member

State:
    Missouri
    I still have 16 ounce snagging sinkers for 2dollars and 14 ounce for 1.75 dollars. The price will be alot higher when you get to the lake and have to buy them. These are poured out a do-it mold and only need to get some money to go snagging this year, or I would keep them.:confused2: