If you had the option

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by rebelzgrl76, Sep 2, 2006.

1. rebelzgrl76

rebelzgrl76 New Member

State:
    CO
    I was talking today and one of my daughters said something that was just so her, it was hysterical. Just her humor and the way her personality is sets her apart. When I was younger (and probably still now a lil) I watch Saturday Night Live with my Mom, and wanted to be in the skits. Some of the things they do now is a bit over the top but the idea of being apart of something so stupid its funny, interest me. Like HeeHaw!!

My question is, Of all the television shows out there, if given the oppertunity to be in one, which one would you pick? And also why you chose that particular show.

I dont watch alot of prime time shows, but I think the comedy skits would definitely be something that I'd do just because laughter is the best medicane and I'd rather laugh than anything, just feels good to laugh and be happy!:big_smile:

2. laidbck111

laidbck111 New Member

I would be on the UFC as a ref, best seat in the house and no pain.

3. copycat

copycat New Member

State:
    New Jersey
    Monty Python's Flying Circus!!! Theres many great ones but I love the one where the UFO is flying around changing everyone into Scottsman! LOL.

Benny Hill is another classic show, humor stupid as it comes, yet so entertaining!

Second city TV was another!

4. creek_fisher88

creek_fisher88 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    I would definitley be in Desperate Housewives, those women are hot

5. Redd

Redd New Member

State:
    Southeast Kansas
    Walker Texas Ranger, all the way! I actually went to an audition to be his new side-kick, but they wouldn't accept me...they said, and I quote, "Red...you're good...too good... But Cordel Walker would never aproove of you stealing his show." I was greatly disappointed....

-Red

6. LiquidSteel

LiquidSteel New Member

State:
    La Vista N
    I too have wanted to be in SNL skits. I've kinda written a few.

One of them is a take off of American Chopper. Only instead of building bikes, it's "Hardcore Accountants". Basically nerdy looking beefy guys, with white collard shirts on, pocket protectors, thick black framed glasses with tape holding them together. The Teutels would be perfect candidates. Anyway, with rock & roll music in the back ground, they go back through Enron's books and try to fix what the V.P.'s screwed up.

7. BamaCats Lady

BamaCats Lady New Member

State:
    Luverne, Alabama
    I think it would have to be Crossing Jordan. As a kid one of my fav shows was Quincey ME. I think working in a coroners office would be quite educational, to say the least.... My other choice would be any one of the CSI shows. The have so much cool stuff to play with in their 'lab'!
    Lisa

8. Flatheadhunter33

Flatheadhunter33 New Member

State:
    Yuma, Arizona
    I would like to be a contender on "the Ultimate Fighter". Or just about any fishing show.

9. gcarlin

gcarlin New Member

State:
    Richmond ,Indiana
    I would love to be on "Who's Line Is It Anyway" . The things those guys do to get laughs just kills me

10. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    I would choose any of the vast amount of "JUDGE" whoever shows. I could then smack em all in the back of thier stupid empty heads! LOL!

11. rebelzgrl76

rebelzgrl76 New Member

State:
    CO
    LMAO, now thats classic! Who hadnt wanted to do that!

12. Cheryl

Cheryl Well-Known Member

State:
    TN
    Deadwood :smile2: :big_smile: :crazy: :eek:oooh: :lol:

13. Kyle

Kyle New Member

State:
    Kansas City - Olathe
    I'm with flatheadhunter..UFC or one of them Fishin shows where they're on the best lake in the country at the best time of the year, just tearin em up.

14. FishMan

FishMan New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    something 100 years from now.

15. Capt Steve

Capt Steve Active Member

State:
    Clovis, CA
    I'd like to be in the Reno 911 cast when they get assigned to border patrol duty, get lost and wander into Mexico.

16. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    I would say Married with Children, loved that show.

17. laidbck111

laidbck111 New Member

Hey I forgot about the Bundy's good choice Tea.

18. Cheryl

Cheryl Well-Known Member

State:
    TN

Now, think hard on this question, Tea.

Would you rather be Al or Bud?

LMFAO..................

It was a great show, no kidding!

:big_smile:

19. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Bud, who wants to sleep with Peg?? LMAO

20. Cheryl

Cheryl Well-Known Member

State:
    TN
    Now how did I figure that would be your answer? Not so much the Peg part but well I won't go there. LMAO. :lol: