If you could share an evening catfishing

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by 223Smitty, Jul 12, 2007.

1. 223Smitty

223Smitty New Member

State:
    Indiana
    with anyone on this forum that you've never met in person, who would it be & why. Not sure if a similar post has ever been made, but I can't recall one.

Mine would probably be katfshn50.

lol, I'd have to think that would be one entertaining & enlightening catfishing adventure.

Smitty

2. wolfman

wolfman Well-Known Member

State:
    Triadelphia, WV
    Name:
    Walter Flack
    I can think of a lot of members, but if I had to choose one , it would be Stephen Buss (CatBusster). Simply because to share the different species and experiences from one continent to another.

3. catstalker459

catstalker459 New Member

State:
    state line city, indiana
    i would have to say CUTTER, he would be an excellent fishin buddy:big_smile:

4. cattinfever999

cattinfever999 New Member

State:
    KY
    It would be really hard for me to pick just one.

I'd love to go out with JW and Dee(Dreadnaught and angelcat). I really enjoy shooting the "bull" with him on the phone and I'd love to meet Dee. She must be one heck of a woman to keep up(or is that "put up":wink:) with JW.

Another member I'd love to go out with is Iowacatter. Stan's been a really good friend to us and I've enjoyed talking with him on chat.

But if I could only take one person, I think I'd have to pick Cheryl. She seems like a wonderful person and I would love to meet her.

5. Katmandeux

Katmandeux New Member

State:
    Checotah, Oklahoma
    I'm going off-forum and say, Huck and Tom. Oh, yeah!

6. Phil Washburn

Phil Washburn New Member

State:
    Shawnee OK
    it would be easier to name the ones i wouldn't want to go fishing with:big_smile:

7. canepole

canepole New Member

State:
    Woodlawn Tennessee
    Thats a good question, There's alot of good catters on here that I would love to have the honor to fish with,
    I'll try and name a few if your name isn't there, That dont' mean I wouldn't want to fish with you. On second thought I don't think I better list any names,LOL
    I would love to fish with all of you, Now that would have to be a great big boat,,,

8. Cheryl

Cheryl Well-Known Member

State:
    TN
    Kelli,

I'm flattered but we wouldn't catch anything but bait, with my record. Thanks for the compliment. I was in KY twice last month, Lexington, Danville and Prestonsburg. Do you live near there? I'll be back up there again, in the Prestonsburg area, if the creek's don't rise. Possibly the end of Aug or first of Sept. I'd love to meet y'all, too.

Love and hugs, Cheryl

9. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    OH YEA! LOL! We would have a blast. Thats part of the entire gig. Slingin bait,talkin trash, and just generally havein a good time. The catchin part is the bonus. Ever been naked catfishin? LOL!

10. River_monster91

River_monster91 New Member

State:
    central kansas
    like i said in another post i would probally have to choose redd

11. Cheryl

Cheryl Well-Known Member

State:
    TN
    TMI, and I can just imagine ZZTOP playing 'Sharp, Dressed Man', in the background.................:shame:

:0a28::0a28:

:0a36:

:0a20::0a20:

:0a33:

Now, Paul, please don't find a smiley like BG is after:wink::smile2:

12. poisonpits

poisonpits Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    arkansas
    Name:
    johnnie
    id like to fish with viparrish for flatheads,and dh or ericm for blues.any way u cut it it would be a blast.maybe through in old deadnuts for good measure.

13. Kyle

Kyle New Member

State:
    Kansas City - Olathe
    MrT - Seems like he knows a good bit about the lakes n rivers back in my neck of the woods.

14. ncfowler

ncfowler Well-Known Member

State:
    NC
    Name:
    Jeff
    there are so many people i have met here that i would love to fish with, If i had to narrow it down to just one i think CJ would be my first choice i feel that he would enjoy fishing with almost any one but talking to him on the chat line i would get more enjoyment watching him catch a good size cat than he could even imagine.

15. Creteus

Creteus New Member

State:
    Loganville, GA
    Its a good question. I don't really know. theres so many great people on here. I've met a few at gatherings but theres many I'd still like to me. Tell you what we can all go fishing together on the next national that way I'll not have to chose. So if everone would attend I'll just fish with you all

16. shania

shania New Member

State:
    San Leandro, Ca
    :confused2:
    It's impossible for me to name just one person to wet a line with, but I can name a person that I would like to be on the water with again, & that person would be a Fishing Buddy that I will never forget, & that's:
    :worship::"Deltalover"

:0a36:
    R.I.P. Buddy the B.O.C. will never forget you.
    :wink:

17. vfourmax

vfourmax New Member

State:
    Va
    I think I would have to choose old Postbeetle cause regardless of whether the fish bite were on or off I am sure the stories and conversation would be top notch!

18. 223Smitty

223Smitty New Member

State:
    Indiana
    LMAO.....Now THAT'S what I'm talkin' 'bout!

Smitty

19. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    I would Fish with Brother Shane Williams As he and I share the same religom.It woulrbe :cool2::cool2:~~~~~~~~~~~Sister Pat:big_smile:

20. splitshot

splitshot New Member

State:
    Coxsakie,N.Y.
    I cant answer that question without leaving someone out and i just cant do that. I would consider it a honor to fish with any of you, so if any one wants to send me a plane ticket id be there in a heart beat!!!!!:0a1: