If You Could Only Have One More Meal

Discussion in 'The BOC Diner' started by john catfish young, Jan 28, 2008.

1. john catfish young

john catfish young New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    If you could have only one more meal...what would it be?
    I think I would go for a 2lb. T-Bone cooked over medium heat on the charcoal grill. A large baked Potato w/sour cream and butter. A salad with fresh garden vegetables w/ ranch dressing and a large piece of Garlic Bread. Oh yeah and followed up by a big piece of cherrie cheesecake. And washed down with a big , big, big glass of ice tea.:smile2:

2. Reel_Blues

Reel_Blues New Member

State:
    Virginia
    Oh i would go for a T-bone cooked rare, baked potato with butter, sour cream,chives,and cheese couple pounds of Alaskan king crab legs with a jug of sweet tea and top it of with a big ole slice of chocolate pie!! mmmmm im getting hungry.

3. Arkansascatman777

Arkansascatman777 New Member

State:
    AR
    I'd have to ask for a keg of beer:smile2:.

4. radish

radish Member

State:
    ms
    John I seckond that meal right down to the cake!

5. river1214rat

river1214rat New Member

State:
    West Point, KY
    I would have a big breakfast; country ham, home made angel biscuits, cheese grits, scrambled eggs, chesse grits, cheese grits , and more cheese grits!! :eek:oooh::eek:oooh::eek:oooh:

Linda

6. Dave53

Dave53 New Member

State:
    Lonedell M
    Now I have a different take on my favorite meal..I recently had my 55th birthday and my wife will and does cook me anything I want..for the past several years it has been slow cooked spicy southern fried chicken, mash patatoes, corn, homemade bisquits, homemade ice tea, and hot gravey..to cover everything, everything but the tea! mummmm. No need for desert, don't have room for anything else!

7. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    An entire chocolate cake covered with a half gallon of chocolate ice cream and then smothered in chocolate syrup. And a half gallon of chocolate milk to wash it down. And lets not forget the chocolate jimmys. LOL!

8. gardengrz

gardengrz New Member

State:
    wakeman,ohio
    if i was told i could only have one more meal, id be sayin hey wait u minute what u mean?:angry: then id probly say HAMBURGERS +french fries :big_smile: :cool2:

9. Cheryl

Cheryl Well-Known Member

State:
    TN
    George,

I wonder if you have too many female hormones...............:eek:oooh:

I'd have to say Greek salad, prime rib, baked potato, crabcakes, and a canole(?), from Puleo's Grille

10. SUNDROP

SUNDROP New Member

State:
    Washington
    Center cut Ribeye untrimmed, over hickory wood, medium rare lightly cajun seasoned, Loaded baked potato crusted in kosher salt and slow baked, Brocolli medley tossed with garlic and stirfried, Hot served Yeast rolls with real butter, Salad of Italian greens with "lots of goodies" and a red vinegar and olive oil dressing. Cold Killians beer before and after the meal and sweet ised tea with it. NY style plain! Cheesecake or Walnut Blondie (tough call).

But then I love a good breakfast too. Eggs over medium, grilled pork chops, sausage, Buttermilk biscuits,real butter, sawmill gravy, spiced apples, cheesy hashbrowns w/ onion. Good Folgers or Gevalia Coffee with half n half and raw sugar.

11. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Bout a3/4"thick rare slice of prime rib,half a lobster tail,couple big ole alaskan king crab legs,clarified butter to dip in,fresh garden salad with blue cheese dressin and a couple Sam Adams Black lagers to wash it down with.

12. catfishcrazy256

catfishcrazy256 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    never give it much thought but that steak and tater sounds good !!!:smile2:

13. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

I thought I'd been asked some difficult questions in my life John, but this one's throwin' me for a loop :eek:oooh:. Sooooo........I've made the decision that I'll be joining EACH of you for your last meal, be sure to set another place and be willing to share. :smile2: (Oh, and try not to schedule 'em all on the same day, don't think I could eat that much :wink:.)

14. Ricky Dills

Ricky Dills New Member

State:
    Corryton, Tenne
    IT would be a crabcake for app. then lobster stuffed mushrooms then a filet cooked medium a fresh garden salad with chedar biscuts cat heads that is with a big glass of sweat tea then for dessert some key lime pie man that was soooo goooood

15. Kat-tamer

Kat-tamer New Member

State:
    Missouri
    I'll second that! Make a place for 2!

I don't think I could eat everything that I would want.
    I'd have to start with prime rib; baked tater with LOTS of butter,bacon bits, & cheese; Crab legs; Lasagna; and some rolls from Lamberts!!!
    Wash that down with some cherry covered cheese cake and chocolate cake with vanilla icecream.
    Oh, I forgot a veggie, nope got a tater, close enough.
    Now, a drink.....Mountain Dew.

I can think of ALOT more, but I am sure I couldn't eat it all.

Thanks alot......now I'm hungry!:wink:

16. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    thats a lot of pork chops.
    whole slow smoked pork loin with a pinapple habenaro sauce with fresh grilled asparagus, dozen mussels on the 1/2 shell topped with cream cheese chedder topping, 1/2 lb crab legs 1/2 lb of shrimp scampi. maybe some corn on the cob.

and a keg of beer.

17. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Pork pot roast, mashed taters and gravy

18. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

Ricky, sounds like you're goin' to Red Lobster! :big_smile:

19. poisonpits

poisonpits Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    arkansas
    Name:
    johnnie
    4 lb.flathead fried.fried tators.fried okra.corn bread.a big old glass of sweet milk right out of the cow.

20. olefin

olefin New Member

State:
    Texas
    My wife's homemade Enchiladas, mexi corn, pinto beans, guacamole, chips and salsa.

If she wasn't cooking I would want the bar-b-q plate in the picture.
    And four more hot rolls as I eat. :big_smile:

Attached Files: