Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
21 - 40 of 43 Posts
My name on the BOC is short for my real name. DanKitch, short for Danny Kitchens. If I could change my screen name I would probally change it to DannyKitch or just DKitch. Alot of people that I have met through the BOC call me Dan now. I hate that. My name is Danny not Dan.
:too_sad::wink::big_smile:

"Ahhhh, ya doesn't has to call me Johnny or you can call me Sonny, or you can call me Ray Jay, or you can call me R.J..............but ya doesn't have to call me Johnson."

I wanted what I couldn't have:

Rich, money rich that is! Nope not true. Eliminated

Smarty, as in smart! Nope, not true. Eliminated

Smarta$$, yes! Nope, they wouldn't let me put it up. Wouldn't even give me the $$ signs. Eliminated

Danny, yes! Nope, taken. Eliminated

Fishmonger, yes! Nope, too much like the forum. Eliminated

Lauderbackus, yes! Nope, too military. Eliminated.

Big guy, yes!!! Nope, not even close. Eliminated.

Finally the solution. Happy with it. One my mother would have given me if she would have thought of it. Postbeetle. A name with rhythm, suave and panache. I am keeping it. No changes for me at least on this forum.

sounds good John. dont think i would recognize you with a diffrent screen name.

I've thought about changin' mine at times. But what in the world would I change it to? Lots of people call me Tanya, lots call me Cat. TanyaCat......but then inevitably folks would be thinking/saying TONya. For anybody that doesn't know, it's actually TANya, like sunTAN; in my case anyhow. Some call me T, T-Cat (think we have one of those already :big_smile:). Guess I'll just keep bein' Catgirl :smile2:.

ouch DH. you being a staff memeber i didnt think that was appropriate. funny though:wink: J/K

DH was making funn of you. not saying anything bad. just picking on ya.

If Matt is Kat in the hat then I should have been THING 1 or Dr. Seuss!:smile2:

Not really, Matt says I tamed him :wink: and he chose the name for me, so I guess I should keep it!

Please tell us Eric....lol

This has turned out to be a very interesting thread.

:wink::cool2::big_smile::tounge_out:
Heck, I'll tell ya. It used to be Batgirl, now it's Batboy.....I think :eek:oooh:. JW says Catboy, so maybe I missed somethin'. :smile2:

Batboy ain't sa bad though, in my day all the "cool" chicks were the batboys. That's what the football cheerleaders did in the off season. :cool2:

21 - 40 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.