The United States Catfish Association Forum and Community banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What would you change it to and why ?
I would change mine to Eagle Maniac, cause I love eagles and I collect eagle things (Pics,statues,calendars..ect.). That used to be my C.B. handle also.

:big_smile:

·
Registered
6,064 Posts
Good one buddy-let me think bout it and maybe get back to you-I aint sure and the eclipse has me howlin at thy moon:wink:

·
Registered
452 Posts
My name on the BOC is short for my real name. DanKitch, short for Danny Kitchens. If I could change my screen name I would probally change it to DannyKitch or just DKitch. Alot of people that I have met through the BOC call me Dan now. I hate that. My name is Danny not Dan.

·
Banned
13,712 Posts
I changed my user name (which was from my good fishing dog who died. A golden retriever I had and miss), I had, from old site to Dano on new site cause most my friends call me Dano.
I've had that handle for years. I like it and would not change it.
but if I did change i would call myself, . cabinethead or bumper cause I think I may have hit my head one too many times. Plus I just bump around and in the cabinet all the time for a snack. LOL

I bet some of my PMF buddies on here would of thought, Fartknocker maybe Stinker or elevatorgas would be good. I like the BG version. ButtBomb. I'm still thinking, maybe nuke.

heck PMF I'm sticking with Dano.

·
Banned
13,712 Posts
You dont look like a Danny too me. You look more like a catfish. The guy holding you, he looks like a catfishfisherman.

Dan the man aint bad. I like it for some reason.:roll_eyes::big_smile:

·
Registered
3,297 Posts
I would change it to Catfish Hunter. I can still remember the handlebar mustache of one of my favorite pitchers.

Dan, Dan, Dan,..... no Danny, Danny, Dan, Dang it Danny....

I'll get it one of these days Danny!

·
Registered
2,110 Posts
My name is Danny not Dan.
How about Danny Boy !! LMAO ok Danny Boy , Dan is gone forever, it will now be Danny Boy does not wear the pants in the family !! LMAO :crazy::smile2:

·
Registered
756 Posts
I'd go with Matcatter.Just because I'm catfish crazy!

·
Banned
3,474 Posts
C.P.R.

but why would i want to change such a charming name anyhow. lol

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
I'd like to go with "MONGO" Kinda fits and tells a story as well. LOL!
"Mongo like candy."
"Not know have something to do with where Choo Choo go."
"Mongo only pawn in game of life."

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
i would chage mine to Staff Sgt Fishslayer (aka break of womens hearts and mens legs) :wink:

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
My name on the BOC is short for my real name. DanKitch, short for Danny Kitchens. If I could change my screen name I would probally change it to DannyKitch or just DKitch. Alot of people that I have met through the BOC call me Dan now. I hate that. My name is Danny not Dan.
A friend of mine goes by Danny also and he can't stand it when someone calls him Dan.
:wink:

So I'll call you Danny too. :wink:
Although, Eric has his comment as calling you Danny Boy now.....lol
:eek:oooh:

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I'd like to go with "MONGO" Kinda fits and tells a story as well. LOL!
Kind of reminds me of the statue on Night at the Museum,
Mongo want gum gum, Dum, Dum got get me gum gum.....lol
I think we should call you Mongo, BG
:big_smile:

·
Registered
5,818 Posts
Well lets see :confused2:

I have to go with "Nightcrawer" / because back-in-the-day they use to call me that because of my love of fishing & I was knowed to be out at someone party or clubing at night.
(+ "Nightcrawer use to be my CB handel back then too.)
:wink:
LoL

1 - 20 of 43 Posts