Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner

If you could change your screen name.....

3K views 42 replies 29 participants last post by  Ulikedew 
#1 ·
What would you change it to and why ?
I would change mine to Eagle Maniac, cause I love eagles and I collect eagle things (Pics,statues,calendars..ect.). That used to be my C.B. handle also.

:big_smile:

#3 ·
My name on the BOC is short for my real name. DanKitch, short for Danny Kitchens. If I could change my screen name I would probally change it to DannyKitch or just DKitch. Alot of people that I have met through the BOC call me Dan now. I hate that. My name is Danny not Dan.

#4 ·
I changed my user name (which was from my good fishing dog who died. A golden retriever I had and miss), I had, from old site to Dano on new site cause most my friends call me Dano.
I've had that handle for years. I like it and would not change it.
but if I did change i would call myself, . cabinethead or bumper cause I think I may have hit my head one too many times. Plus I just bump around and in the cabinet all the time for a snack. LOL

I bet some of my PMF buddies on here would of thought, Fartknocker maybe Stinker or elevatorgas would be good. I like the BG version. ButtBomb. I'm still thinking, maybe nuke.

heck PMF I'm sticking with Dano.

#5 ·
You dont look like a Danny too me. You look more like a catfish. The guy holding you, he looks like a catfishfisherman.

Dan the man aint bad. I like it for some reason.:roll_eyes::big_smile:

#8 ·
I would change it to Catfish Hunter. I can still remember the handlebar mustache of one of my favorite pitchers.

Dan, Dan, Dan,..... no Danny, Danny, Dan, Dang it Danny....

I'll get it one of these days Danny!

#17 ·
i would chage mine to Staff Sgt Fishslayer (aka break of womens hearts and mens legs) :wink:

#18 ·
My name on the BOC is short for my real name. DanKitch, short for Danny Kitchens. If I could change my screen name I would probally change it to DannyKitch or just DKitch. Alot of people that I have met through the BOC call me Dan now. I hate that. My name is Danny not Dan.
A friend of mine goes by Danny also and he can't stand it when someone calls him Dan.
:wink:

So I'll call you Danny too. :wink:
Although, Eric has his comment as calling you Danny Boy now.....lol
:eek:oooh:

#20 ·
Well lets see :confused2:

I have to go with "Nightcrawer" / because back-in-the-day they use to call me that because of my love of fishing & I was knowed to be out at someone party or clubing at night.
(+ "Nightcrawer use to be my CB handel back then too.)
:wink:
LoL

#22 ·
"Ahhhh, ya doesn't has to call me Johnny or you can call me Sonny, or you can call me Ray Jay, or you can call me R.J..............but ya doesn't have to call me Johnson."

I wanted what I couldn't have:

Rich, money rich that is! Nope not true. Eliminated

Smarty, as in smart! Nope, not true. Eliminated

Smarta$$, yes! Nope, they wouldn't let me put it up. Wouldn't even give me the $$ signs. Eliminated

Danny, yes! Nope, taken. Eliminated

Fishmonger, yes! Nope, too much like the forum. Eliminated

Lauderbackus, yes! Nope, too military. Eliminated.

Big guy, yes!!! Nope, not even close. Eliminated.

Finally the solution. Happy with it. One my mother would have given me if she would have thought of it. Postbeetle. A name with rhythm, suave and panache. I am keeping it. No changes for me at least on this forum.

#23 ·
sounds good John. dont think i would recognize you with a diffrent screen name.

#25 ·
I've thought about changin' mine at times. But what in the world would I change it to? Lots of people call me Tanya, lots call me Cat. TanyaCat......but then inevitably folks would be thinking/saying TONya. For anybody that doesn't know, it's actually TANya, like sunTAN; in my case anyhow. Some call me T, T-Cat (think we have one of those already :big_smile:). Guess I'll just keep bein' Catgirl :smile2:.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.