If ya could

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by BIG GEORGE, Oct 5, 2008.

1. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    #1 son is overseas again. If ya have the time or the desire could ya drop him a line. Ain't nothin like mail. PM me and I'll send ya his address. THANX!

2. postbeetle

postbeetle New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Will he accept mail from a drunk 'OLBoheme? I'll even send him pictures clipped right off the internet "special sections" pages.

AW

3. CuzICan

CuzICan New Member

State:
    Fayetteville, A
    I'll be sure to send a card and a note! Pming you now!

4. cook

cook New Member

State:
    Plattsburg,Mo.(near K.C.)
    Go ahead and post up the addy here-he deserves a card!!Not sure about you :0a14:

5. Catpaw

Catpaw Well-Known Member

State:
    Central Cail
    Name:
    James
    Will do BG i'll pm you in a bit for his addy....And i'll be saying a prayer for him also.

6. Mac-b

Mac-b Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

State:
    North Caro
    Do you think a Jersey boy will be able to understand Southern writing? Does he have a bald head, like somebody we know? Questions, questions, questions.

7. BIG_D

BIG_D New Member

State:
    Batchtown IL.
    i get my reading caut up and it setles down hear a bit i will sling you a pm tonight brother

8. ozzy

ozzy New Member

State:
    Lost Wages
    PM sent BG.

9. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    Thanx for the PM's. I know he will appreciate it. Like I said. Ain't nothin like mail ya can touch.:cool2:

10. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    Perhaps if I titled this thread another way it woulda got some more responses other than the 10 from this bunch. :embarassed: Just wanna thank those folks from the bottom of my heart. Yes I do have one. To those that didn't or won't. Go put another ribbon magnet on your vehicle! :angry:

11. jim

jim New Member

State:
    Jacksonville NC
    SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!:smile2:I was busy asking HEF if I could have his old girlfriend or help him select the 7 new ones for the mansion.Where is your son?Perhaps I can send some Marines over to visit with him if they can take time off from killing all those no good SOBs that require us to send our children over seas.I saw a bumper sticker here on the base the other day that I am going to have to get me one.Tell your boy we are all with him and I wish I was young enough to go over myself and kick some A--!!!!!!!

USMC
    TRAVEL,SEE THE WORLD
    MEET NEW AND EXCITING PEOPLE
    KILL THEM!!!!!!!!!!!

12. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    Allright BG Ill send him something maybe a pic in a thong :smile2: I know I can find one somewhere :tounge_out::wink:.

I may make it a project for my boys to have them write something to him tho I think that would be neat.

13. willcat

willcat New Member

State:
    texas
    pm sent, tell him thanks for his service & then I will do the same w/the addy!!!!!!!

14. catoon

catoon Board Clown!

State:
    whiteville
    ok young dude we will lol

15. Guido

Guido New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    You must be very proud of your son. Thanks for the thread and I hope all that see this will send him something. May many prayers be with your family and for your sons health and well being. God bless