Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
U NOT IN TE RIGHT PLACE. THATS WHAT FRIENDS ARE FOR . TO BUST UR CHOPS AND BRING UR SPIRIT UP. THX GARRET FOR CHALLENGING ME AND HE IS RIGHT FISHES LIKE THATDONT COME AROUND TO EASY SO MINUES WELL I SHOULD STOP CLAIMING IT BECAUSE I DIDNT KEPT A PIC WITH IT. MEMORIES IS WE ALL GONNA HAVE LEFT IN THE END

·
Banned
1,183 Posts
That is awesome Mert. My original post reply had nothing to do with Garrett "calling you out" I like Garrett, and have no problem with any one on here. It just so happened that last year two great super knowledgeblae guys left this site because they were called liars. I know that is not what Garrett meant. We are all good buds. So i do have to ask, did you eat that 67 pounder?

·
Banned
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
NOW U CALL ME FAT . GREAT. NO I WAS IN A FISHING CLUB IN NC AND ALL THE CATCHES (OFCOURSE AFTER TAKING OUR SHARE)WE WERE DONATING TO A HOMLESS SELTER. SO I DIDNT EAT IT .I BEEN TOLD WHEN THEY THAT BIG ARE NOT THAT GOOD.

·
Banned
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
look whos talkin haaahahah one that is asking another one to rub some suntanning oil on his back and another one that like watching that kinda stuff

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.