If their is a problem!

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by RIP, Jun 22, 2006.

1. RIP

RIP New Member

State:
    Somerville, Tennessee
    Why is it that people think they can just try to tell other members how to act on the BOC? Do we not have faith in Paul and the Mods to do their jobs? If they don't have a problem with things why do some people take it upon themselfs to post threads trying to tell other members what to do. If you have a problem with something take it up with the mods, thats what a trouble ticket is for. Personally I'm getting tired of the fussing and whining thats been going on lately. I think every one is entitled to their oppinion, and it should be respected.

2. Deltalover

Deltalover New Member

State:
    Tracy Calif
    I musta missed something!:sad2:

3. laidbck111

laidbck111 New Member

expression of ones opinion is fine and I have an opinion that everyone can express their opinon in an nonvulgar way. I am assuming this is in response to the AS A BOC MEMBER post. If not I apologize for jumping to my conclusion but that is my opinon on that subject.

4. RIP

RIP New Member

State:
    Somerville, Tennessee
    No thats not what it's about. It's about just what it says.

5. laidbck111

laidbck111 New Member

well then please accept my apology for jumping to conclusions. I can admit when I am wrong and I was wrong.:embarassed: :embarassed: :embarassed:

6. copycat

copycat New Member

State:
    New Jersey
    I think I see what your talking about in general. I may be wrong though. I quess i'm a bit confused about this.

7. RIP

RIP New Member

State:
    Somerville, Tennessee
    Ya'll calm down, this is not about any one thread. It's about the Mods and how hard they work. I think we should let them do their jobs and not slap them in the face by trying to do it for them. They work long hours for no pay that shows me they care about this site more than anyone, if people want to do the job then volunteer for it, but don't just take it opon yourself to do it.

8. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    A++++++, nice post RIP.

9. copycat

copycat New Member

State:
    New Jersey
    Ah, now I see, perhaps the trouble ticket is the right thing to do.

10. wishiwasfishin

wishiwasfishin New Member

State:
    kentucky
    wait does this mean i can't ##### and moan anymore:big_smile: no i see your point.

11. Katmaster Jr.

Katmaster Jr. New Member

State:
    Wilmington, NC
    Ahhh....I see now. You're right Rusty.

12. ersel

ersel New Member

State:
    Haughton Louisiana
    I would think that if someone post something that offends you a nice PM would be in line. We are all adults here and family I also get tired of hearing the complaints about threads and having to go back and re-read to see if I may have posted something to P#$$ some one off. JMO

13. blackhorse83

blackhorse83 New Member

State:
    missouri
    Nice post Rusty, you are on top of it.

14. flathead willie

flathead willie Well-Known Member

State:
    Virginia
    I'm confused! Was I absent that day? What did I miss? Is there going to be a quiz? I forgot to take notes. I wish everyone would stop all this typing. I can't read that fast. That's my opinion and I'm sticking to it!

15. peewee williams

peewee williams New Member

State:
    Pembroke,Georgia
    Dad blame Willie! Have you got it too? I get confused about getting confused.The bad part is that it is the truth.peewee-williams

16. Dragger

Dragger New Member

State:
    North Carolina
    Great post Rusty, I do agree with you . Also ,Paul and the Mods are doing a super good job and I think everyone should thank them for doing it well.........steve

17. Ace

Ace New Member

State:
    Gastonia N
    I think the BOC needs a Mascot.

:0a32:

:cat:

18. catseeman

catseeman New Member

State:
    Indianapolis, Indiana
    Frustrating isn't it when the fish are not biting. So lets just take it out on one another. oooohh if you only had my problems. Iam trying to make this funny but at a lose for words. This wirless keyboar is skppingagsian.
    FRustrating.

19. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    OK let me get this rite. If someone has a beef so to speak with somethin goin on lets not try to hash it out ourselves, lets go tell the teacher. LOL! I can't roll with ya all the way on this one Rusty.

20. Netmanjack

Netmanjack New Member

State:
    Ohio
    All right Ace! enough is enough already. I'm sending in a trouble ticket. Who are you? to tell the BOC that we need a mascot. Besides we already have one. Ain't that right DH lol:eek:oooh: :lol: :big_smile: