If the World Where More Like the BOC

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by puddle jumper, Dec 22, 2009.

1. puddle jumper

puddle jumper Well-Known Member

State:
    NW.Georgia
    Caution deep thought ahead,,,
    :eek:oooh:

I met a new friend on here tonight and it got me thinking about this whole BOC world,,

In feel like when the good Lord gave all that he had made to Adam and Eve he wanted it to be like we are here on the BOC,,
    Sound funny, well let me explain,,,

I don’t know what exactly makes this community click like it does, if it’s a common love for a fish of something bigger,
    Think about it in the time I have been on here I have seen some amazing things,,
    Examples,,

* When I lost my dad I shared it with you guys and the prayers and sympathy rolled in , and not just off the cuff words but some genuine feeling of sympathy and well wishes…:embarassed:

* I have seen other brother loose family members, and the same things are shared with them as well…

* When a brother was going through a divorce all the advices that was given and support that was pored out to him was a blessing,,,

* I have seen a brother catch what was surely been a world record fish and simply for the love of a magnificent creature let it go ,,, putting his own fame on the back burner… real inspiration to help protect and set a example of a belief he felt strong about..:confused2:

* The many people on here that have gone through surgeries, and sicknesses, and injuries ,

* Not to mention the free willingness to share and teach each other there talents, weather it be fishing , hunting, cooking or any of the other things the we have access to on here ,,:tounge_out:

** Not the least the great job that the brothers and sisters do on here to keep things running smooth, which most of us will never know how much work goes into all of this… Thanks Paul,,:wink: and the rest of the staff

We share in the calibration of our successes, weather it be on the water or in the wood or at home, we laugh at out jokes and the dumb things we do, Feel the pain of out losses weather it be a fish, family member or a job…
    Offer support for complete strangers for no other reason than we where here and sharing with each other..

We interact with each other with “most of the time” respect, weather that person is white, black, yellow, male, or female..
    So in the big picture if the whole world was like we are on here, what a great place it would be to live,,,

Thanks everyone for another great year ,
    and Merry Christmas..:big_smile:

Puddle

Oh and buy the way star time is coming up, if you are able, help support this great place to be,,,
    :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::wink:

2. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    Theres nothing i could say that could add anymore heart felt meaning. Reps to ya John on a great post.

3. Bubbakat

Bubbakat New Member

State:
    McMinnvill
    Oh golly gee John. Now you dun made me go and thank why I stay on here. :cool2: I got to agree with you all the way. Don't thank Paul for doing this , His wife tells him what to do all the time.:smile2:

4. Rohaus

Rohaus Well-Known Member

State:
    Vilonia Ar
    Amen brother and reps to ya!

5. jeremiad

jeremiad Well-Known Member

State:
    Virginia
    Wow, John, being that you're a member of HI and knowing how they throw punches over there, how in the world can you say all of that good stuff? :crazy:

Just kidding! :wink:

Thanks for the kind words...couldn't agree more.

6. bluejay

bluejay Well-Known Member

State:
    Napoleon, Mo.
    Merry Christmas to you and your family. Couldn't of said it better brother!!

7. BIG_D

BIG_D New Member

State:
    Batchtown IL.
    amen brother John thank you for a great post you said it all brother and i agree with every word

8. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Thanks John for your personal review of the great brotherhood. Well said and I agree with every word. Reps.

9. bedbug jr

bedbug jr New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Very well put, John. You couldn't have said it if you don't feel it and you pretty much said it all. Stay safe and kudos to you!!!:wink:

10. Boomer

Boomer New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    He is good at ducking.....

11. puddle jumper

puddle jumper Well-Known Member

State:
    NW.Georgia
    You can tell I dont spend much time over there...:confused2:
    Puddle

12. fishnvince

fishnvince New Member

State:
    na
    Well Said. Reps to ya from Virginia. Merry Christmas and best wishes in 2K10