If Only I was....

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Esox Hunter, Feb 5, 2008.

1. Esox Hunter

Esox Hunter New Member

State:
    Birmingham U.K.

.......this guy's age.............I STILL wouldn't be able to do this!!!!:eek:oooh::eek:oooh::eek:oooh:

Damien Walters......(Flip Master)
    [youtubevid]IdHqszlQdBE[/youtubevid]

2. baitchunker

baitchunker New Member

State:
    alabama
    what a show off...:cool2:

3. metalman

metalman Well-Known Member

State:
    IN
    Name:
    Winston
    Mike,
    Don't give it a second thought. I would never hire that guy; he goofs around too much...W

4. lawnman61

lawnman61 New Member

State:
    Fort Worth, Tex
    Believe it or not, I used to do most of that when I was a teenager. I was in martial arts for 13 years and was about that good. Now I'm lucky if I can jump a rope, I'm disabled for the most part now, lost my leg in a motorcycle accident 17 years ago and have bad back problems now.

:big_smile:

5. anchorpuller

anchorpuller New Member

State:
    North Caro

Al, you made me remember a guy I used to party with. His name was Mike. He was more fun than a keg of beer at a sorority party. We used to ride old rubber innertubes down the MayoDan River. The key was to make it to the bottom of the rapids with your beer still in your hand. Mike, too, had lost a leg in a motorcycle accident. His regular prosthesis was too expensive to mess up in the rapids, so he would wear his old wooden strap on job.
    One busy Saturday, we were tubing down the river, when Mike's leg came unstrapped. The prothesis went floating wildly down the river with Mike hollerin' to the girls going down in front of him, "HEY LADY! GRAB MY LEG!"
    We ALL spit beer all in that river when he did that. We did get his leg back, thanks to the wood floating. He strapped it right back on and we were back in business. Lots of fun, those days. Thanks for the memory.

6. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    That is Awesome. If I were to dream about doing that I would awake in pain.:smile2:

7. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    i would say the flips are part of a bigger art. the modern day ninja.

shoot i can flip down a hill head over heels with a rod tackle box and a beer and not spill a drop.:smile2: beacuse ive done it,lol.