If momma aint happy no one is happy

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by flathunter, Oct 18, 2008.

1. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I have thought about this statement many times, and it is surley true in my family:smile2:

If my wife is in a bad mood, everyone suffers:angry:

Now if I am in a bad mood, no one cares????:sad2:

Why is this? Are we men so far down the pecking order we dont matter??:wink:

If my wife is in a bad mood I cant let it alone, I am always asking her whats wrong???

If I am crouchy, no one even mentions it????LOL

2. fishnfwl

fishnfwl New Member

State:
    South Cent
    Something to do with them chromosomes I think, DNA, all related :smile2: :smile2: :smile2: :smile2:

3. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    I don't read too much into this. I just abide by the rule!! Its not hard to keep her happy if you can explain WHY it will benifit her in the future

4. ohio hilljack

ohio hilljack New Member

State:
    ohio
    WELL JACK JUST FROM TALKING TO YOU ON HERE I CAN TELL. YOUR GRUOCHY ALL THE TIME SO SHES USED TO IT, EVIDENTLY SHE'S HAPPY ALL THE TIME AND YOUR NOT USED TO HER BEING UNHAPPY, :smile2::smile2::smile2: JUST KIDDIN JACK DON'T KNOW WHY CAUSE I TRY TO AVOID KNOWIN TOO MANY ANSWERS, LIKE SWEETEST DAY, WHO INVENTED THIS DAY

5. JimmyJonny

JimmyJonny Well-Known Member

State:
    sc
    Jack I know exactly what you mean .

Wow, your allowed to ask your wife whats wrong ??
    If I ask what's wrong I could possibly be killed right there and then . My wife has a " look "......when it appears even my male dog goes the other way .

Thank God for fishing, LOL .

6. Scott Daw

Scott Daw New Member

State:
    Allentown, Pennsylvania
    The key to hapiness is a happy wife. If theres a problem she lets you know. if you dont know, then you better figure it out because you "should" know. If you have to ask it makes it worse. Then theres the whining/complaining about this person & that person who did this or that about nothing & everything that just got under her skin today at work or at the store. Instead of just acknowledging the others stupidity & moving on, they have to relive it & analyze it and share it with the world like we really care? Should we?

7. JimmyJonny

JimmyJonny Well-Known Member

State:
    sc
    First I better say that I actually do have a great wife .

Mine comes home form work like you said and she does unload her day on me...Do I care or should I have to hear it ? ...For me, yes. Its a way of releasing her tension by talking it out. I really don't mind to be honest . When they unload on ya just listen....I advise to not talk at this point...just agree and be there for her .

In return when something is wrong with me I can always go to her and do the same ; ) Women wanna be listened to...not much to ask.

My wife is usually not in a good mood when she wakes up. Knowing this ahead of time we all avoid her and respect her space until she wakes up. The best I can do is hand her a hot cup of coffee and run like hell . My worse mistake would be is to ask her what's wrong...thats a trigger . There doesn't necessarily have to be something wrong with her, its just her personality . And after being married 13 years I do know better than to ask her .

8. HRCats

HRCats New Member

State:
    Ohio
    And why is it when she asks you to do something it's more of a command. When you ask her to do something it's a suggestion?????

9. waynesburgjay

waynesburgjay New Member

State:
    Pennsylvan
    That's how they invented the rod and reel. To give a guy a break.

10. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    You will understand it better bye and bye. You haven't been maried long enough. I would explain it to you but I don't want to quell your excitement.:smile2:

11. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    I could not help but notice the little smirk on your face while you were typing that out. The understanding is one that is acquired. My understanding is this: the longer you are married, the more time away from us that they want!!

12. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    :big_smile:
    I know better to ask whats wrong also, but I do it anyway:big_smile:...By god if she is grouchy I want to know the reason why:wink:

13. Steve Douglas

Steve Douglas Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Kentucky
    mine dont get grouchy! she gets even! :big_smile:

i hooked to my boat one afternoon, went to the back to unplug my charger , and noticed sand in my carpet, then i looked in my bilge/battery conpartment and seen concrete! :smile2: this 97lb women somehow dumped 3 80 lb bags of motor mix into my boat, and poured water all in it ! luckly she didnt get enough water on it so it didnt set up that good! now the lesson i learned that day when mamma wasnt happy , was ! dont fish 6 weekends in a row and promise to take her somewhere then forget about it and schedule a tournament!