If anyone wonders what kind of music I make ?

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by trippyclwn, Aug 5, 2007.

1. trippyclwn

trippyclwn Member

State:
    Chattanooga, Tn
    Name:
    Tracey
    here is the link to my bandpage on myspace i just put up 2 new songs last night and may have another one up before long i know a lot of people wont like it because of being stuck under the country music mold, but hey its a free listen into the mind of a clown,fellow B.O.C. member,and musician.
    have fun and enjoy? or at least try to listen to all of the songs lol :big_smile:
    http://www.myspace.com/tripstheband
    thanks and let me know please??? your input is appreciated and besides i might be able to come up with a song for all the B.O.C. and be able to work with fellow brothers and sisters across the country, to fine tune and iron out the song. you never know what greatness you have until you are pushed to your limits!
    ROCK ON YALL!!!!!!!!! :cool2:

2. Ol Man

Ol Man New Member

State:
    Illinois
    I'm not much of a country music fan... some are.
    Neither am I a fan of the music you enjoy, but I do admire your endeavors. The red font was very difficult for me to read... Carry on...

3. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    To be totally honest I'm not into your type of music but the fact that you are a musician means you are an Artist and that is very admirable.As Ol Man stated,"Please Carry on",you are a talented man.Anyone who can play music especially the guitar is admired by me. Reps to ya!!:big_smile::big_smile::big_smile:

4. CatfishHateMe

CatfishHateMe New Member

State:
    Il
    i liked the 4th track. that line from the movie signs really starts it off good. kindda hard to understand the lyrics on some of the tracks tho. but overall good job. keep on playin.

5. Angelkitty

Angelkitty New Member

State:
    Sheridan, Ar
    Thanks for sharing.

6. Kutter

Kutter New Member

State:
    Arnold, MO
    #1 Yeah, what HE said!

#2 Yeah, what He said!

#3 Yeah, what HE said!

7. Kat-tamer

Kat-tamer New Member

State:
    Missouri
    I like your music. sounds dark and warped, something I relate too.
    The red writing is kinda hard to read though.:cool2:

8. richard dunbar

richard dunbar New Member

State:
    Washington
    You kinda got that whole 38 special vanzandt thing goin on bro

9. kat in the hat

kat in the hat New Member

State:
    Missouri
    I dig it. Great starting point for sure. Wish I had some ppl to jam with. Is it all you, or are there others?

10. oldgrowler

oldgrowler New Member

State:
    Mannford, Oklahoma
    Thanks for sharing. I can say it's not what I really like to listen to but it's exactly what my oldest son likes and plays himself. I will definitely pass this on to him so he can listen. Thanks again.

Cory

11. trippyclwn

trippyclwn Member

State:
    Chattanooga, Tn
    Name:
    Tracey
    just me,my computer,and drum machines on the computer bro, singing writing songs bass and guitar on all of em, my best friend is supposed to help me with lead parts and guitar fills and some backing vox but we dont get to hang out as much these days so i carry my music down there and he tries to put stuff together when come back with em. its a slow process but its a movable machine in the works.
    ill see what i can do aboutthe red font and vox but thanks for the compliments! i do appreciate em! :big_smile:

12. olefin

olefin New Member

State:
    Texas
    I'm with some of the others, red font is hard to read with your background.
    I'm old style country so I can't judge your music.
    Anyone that can make music is more than I can do, so hats off to you. :big_smile:

13. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Thanks for sharing your music, good luck with it.

14. trippyclwn

trippyclwn Member

State:
    Chattanooga, Tn
    Name:
    Tracey
    lol the red writing has been done away with along with the background, i fixed it and even added a new song on the player woohoo busy little trippy!! :wink:

15. kat in the hat

kat in the hat New Member

State:
    Missouri
    If I were to record a clip on my digital camera of me bustin' a riff, how would I go about posting it on here?

16. trippyclwn

trippyclwn Member

State:
    Chattanooga, Tn
    Name:
    Tracey
    first you hafta put it on the computer somehow, then you can always upload it to youtube and then send a link?
    if your computer has a multi-card reader built in it just put your memory card in the appropriate slot and drag and drop the songs or pics to the folder of your choice, maybe start a music folder on your desktop as a quick link to it?
    then go to windows explorer and find the card slot and drag and drop em in the new folder.
    then if you have a youtube account just upload it from the computer?
    hope this helps bro :cool2:

17. baitchunker

baitchunker New Member

State:
    alabama
    hey trips

you from h'ville or b' ham? ive seen you up there somewhere b4. just cant put my finger on it.

18. trippyclwn

trippyclwn Member

State:
    Chattanooga, Tn
    Name:
    Tracey
    i live in higdon/flat rock and work at the trenton,georgia BI-LO so im sure you may have seen me around lol maybe even at a sporting event? my stepson and daughter play anything from football, to basketball, and soccer.
    as for hearing me play live in birmingham nah im not prepared for the live thing lol its just me and my computer and guitars and mics lol i have good amps but not good enough for concerts lol :confused2:
    i used to live in chattanooga tennessee too so who knows where all we couldve met or seen each other bro lol

19. SubnetZero

SubnetZero New Member

State:
    Sherman IL
  20. trippyclwn

trippyclwn Member

State:
    Chattanooga, Tn
    Name:
    Tracey
    that rocks tim bro!!!!!!!!! are yall still putting out cds and stuff? i am definately impressed man! :big_smile: i will hopefully be able to polish up a lot of the song parts i recorded i initially wanted to put the songs up to let people know i am still working on em but they are far from finished lol :wink: