Idiot tried to break in...I am MAD!!!

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Flatheadhunter33, Aug 15, 2008.

1. Flatheadhunter33

Flatheadhunter33 New Member

State:
    Yuma, Arizona
    Im hoping that this wont get sent over to H.I. I just want to vent a little here. Some piece of scum tried to break into my aunts apt a few nighhts ago in Cleveland, Ohio. I feel really helpless because Im all the way out here in Az.

My aunt is a single mother with one little girl. They were in her apt wich is located on the first floor of her building. She was in the kitchen washing dishes when she heard some scraping and bumping outside her window. She says that she initially thought it to be one of the custodians doing some work. When she realized that it was a little late in the day for custodial work she whent to check it out just in time to see this idiot trying to cut her screen open!:angry: When he saw her coming around, he walked away and tried to act as if he was doing nothing. My aunt called the cops but the guy had taken off. She called yesterday to inform us that the cops had caught the guy. Turns out that he was just recently released from prison. Had been locked up in the first place for the same crap!:angry::angry: I hope they lock this guy up and throw away the key! Thanks for the opportunity to vent....

2. Wvawitrado

Wvawitrado New Member

State:
    California, Fresno
    LET IT OUT BRO!!! MUCH NEEDED IM SURE THAT YOUR MOTIVES ALLOCATE THIS POST!!! I WILL PRAY FOR YOUR AUNT IM SURE SHE WAS STARTLED AS ALL GET OUT

3. uttatoo

uttatoo New Member

State:
    greatbend kansas
    glad to hear she and the little one is ok

4. RamRod

RamRod New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Sorry to hear about that Dameon, hope all goes well with your aunt and the little one. They should lock his @$$ up for good!

5. bnewsom71

bnewsom71 New Member

State:
    Mathervill
    That really sucks!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope all are doing ok!!!

6. jeremiad

jeremiad Well-Known Member

State:
    Virginia
    And to think some want to take away our guns...:angry:

I'm glad she's okay. Here's hoping the creep goes back to prison for a long time...

7. olefin

olefin New Member

State:
    Texas
    Dameon, glad to hear your Aunt wasn't harmed.

I know how you feel, year before last our daughters home in another state was hit twice by scumbag burglars only a few months apart. Once she was visiting with us and our granddaughter walked in on them.

8. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    glad to hear shes ok and hes caught again.

i would have went and hid in the closet. with all my shotguns.:big_smile:

9. Flatheadhunter33

Flatheadhunter33 New Member

State:
    Yuma, Arizona
    Thanks everyone. To be honest, I was kind of mad at my aunt for going out there. I realize though that she was just doing what she had to as a single parent. She's pretty brave.

10. bw69r

bw69r Well-Known Member

State:
    West Newton, PA
    they need to start throwing away the keys when they lock some of these people up. glad that everyone is ok and that they caught him.

11. don3778

don3778 New Member

State:
    Walkervill
    Too bad she didn't get to introduce him to her friends Mr. Smith and Mr. Wesson!!!!:angry:

Glad they are ok.:big_smile: Really scares you when you are so far apart and feel so helpless.:confused2:

don3778

12. BigOBear

BigOBear New Member

State:
    TX
    Good to hear she and the wee one are ok. Know what it's like to be stationed away and not close... thoughts and prayers with you and yours.

I see the rest of it but what's the O stand for in your sig... ordinance?

13. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Thank God herand the little one is ok. Sometimes you do what she did is all it takes to scare them away.I'm sure he'll be gone for a long time this time.She is a very brave lady. Thoughts and Prayers go out to her and the daughter.

14. ozzy

ozzy New Member

State:
    Lost Wages
    Sounds like its time to punch some paper for next time. :wink:

15. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    Congrats to your aunt and the Clevland police. It takes guts to stand up to something like this. Thanks for venting. It is good to hear a reassuring story about law enforcement

16. zeboman

zeboman New Member

State:
    Pennsylvan
    Dameon I`m glad nobody was hurt or anything, but Brian`s right this guy will probably get a slap on the wrist and sent on his way.

17. smokey

smokey New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Thankyou Lord and the Clevland police for watching Dameons back, whale he is watching ours.
    smokey

18. Mi11er

Mi11er New Member

State:
    Independence, M
    Sorry to hear about your aunt's scare. I am glad they caught the scum

19. catfish slick

catfish slick New Member

State:
    California
    Dameon, glad your aunt and her baby are ok. I had a little run in with some creeps last Friday night, It was 2:09 in the morning and I was up for one of my many bathroom calls. I was setting their on the pot when I happened look out the window and seen a guy walk past the window between the house and my pickup. he had just unhooked the 50 amp power cable from my fifth wheel and had started over to the box on the side of the house to unhook the other end. now this box is about three feet from by bathroom window. I just kept quite for for a minute. then I said hey bud you want me to shoot your ass off, and I heard him say no. and I said, then you had better split then. their was two of them and they just walked off like nothing had happened. next morning around nine I went up to sherif station to make a report, it was closed but it had a number to call, so I did and a lady took the information and said she would pass it on to one of the officers. They never even came by are called. I had all ready lost one marine 50.amp to 30.amp cord just a few weeks back at the tune of about one hundred dollars, with fuel prices being so high, these people will steal anything they can get their hands on to make a buck.

20. boswifedeb

boswifedeb USCA Jailhouse Lawyer

State:
    Tennessee
    Name:
    Debbie
    Glad everybody is okay. It sure makes you mad when folks try to pull that crap. I ran off two guys a couple of years ago that were trying to steal some of my husbands tools. He was out of town and they sure didn't like the look of the barrell of that shotgun pointing right at them!