Idea for a BOC Contest/Giveaway (Mods..Help)

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by H2O Mellon, May 25, 2006.

1. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I have a couple extra (new) spools of braided super line (Spider Wire/Fireline/Power Pro). I think I want to donate it to the BOC's contests & giveaways. Would there be enough support for this?

Mods.... if so, how do I go about getting this started? I think I have 4 or 5 new spools of this. I am getting some sinkers ready to ship to a BOC brother, so I figured I could do this around the same time frame (when I get my next paycheck)

2. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    I'm afraid its gonna take more than a cpl spools of line to get you back in good with some of the brothers,after the PROOF came out.I didn't want to believe it but your picture is on it.

3. Gator

Gator New Member

State:
    Ludowici GA
    Get with DH he can set it up for you.

4. RIP

RIP New Member

State:
    Somerville, Tennessee
    I'm with catfishjohn on this, you can't get out of the mess you've gotten youself into that cheap. You better throw in some rod and reel combos to go with that line, and a apology to the whole BOC for that little trip to the pay pond.

5. Salmonid

Salmonid New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    Bryan, a couple of spools for EACH BOC member might help your case some, but then again, maybe not....:confused2:
    Salmonid

6. fwmud

fwmud New Member

State:
    Wilson's Mills,nc
    Only way I'd go for it,is if it was "Gator custom" rod/reel combo and spooled, with,
    A free expense pass to somewhere that you didn't have to pay to fish ROFL!

7. Ol Man

Ol Man New Member

State:
    Illinois
    [size=+1]I've been reading all the replies to your offer Bryan, and I'm having a difficult time figuring out why everyday seems to be your day in the barrel.[/size]

8. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I was thinking of giving a couple of these away as door prizes @ the BOC GMR Outing & a couple as contests. DH..... You'll have a PM coming.