I'd like to take my & fishes picture

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by odtimr, May 1, 2007.

1. odtimr

odtimr New Member

State:
    nebraska
    I have seen on the forum pictures taken with the timer on the digital camera. I would like to get in the picture with that big guy when he succumbs this year (man I hope this year, thanks to your all help) . I fish mostly by myself because my guys are busy working. Can’t figure how to prop up the camera and it won’t mount on my tripod. Thanks for any ideas Luck

2. kat in the hat

kat in the hat New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Google search the brand and model of your camera, and you should be able to find accessories for it. Otherwise, just ask a stranger to take your picture. Most will do it.

3. droptine77

droptine77 New Member

State:
    Anderson, SC
    Does it have a screw hole in the bottom for a mount. You said that it didn't work on your tripod but if it does have a hole pm me and I will explain how I did mine thats works perfect.

4. Flintman

Flintman New Member

State:
    OKC, OKLA.
    Hey Jerome, okies use duct tape. :big_smile: :big_smile: :big_smile:
    Good luck on the snapshots.

5. Baker

Baker New Member

State:
    Nebraska
    if you hold your hands just right, you can get your finger in it LOL sometimes i do it without knowing it. seriously tho, i would google the brand and see if they make a custom tripod for it. or the stranger idea is good unless you do like me and fish those "out in the boonies" places.