ice

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by hunted, Jan 29, 2009.

1. hunted

hunted New Member

State:
    washington court house,oh
    last night one of my techs said to come out and look at the lug nut covers on this guys truck,looks like he had been going through some ice.........:crazy:

Attached Files:

2. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    When I first looked at it I thought it was shrimp LOL. I had to bang on my van yesterday and knock off about 50lbs of it before leaving for work.

3. hunted

hunted New Member

State:
    lol,yeah,its weird how it built up as he was driving down the road.

its been a while that i can remember that we got that much ice at once

4. misterwhisker

misterwhisker New Member

State:
    T. Bowl
    A friend of mine got pulled over by the state police yesterday for having ice and snow on his truck,just gave him a warning this time but he said that he could have been fined for it :eek:oooh:

5. hunted

hunted New Member

State:
    yeah,they aren't too fond of seeing that stuff flying off of them,big hazard,especially with all that ice we had.i have seen them make them pull of 71 and we have had to take ice and snow off the top of trailers.

coming home from work this morning,there was a vehicle on its top on 35.

6. tbull

tbull New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    Yesterday here in Cincy some ice flew off the top of a truck and went right through somebodies windshield behind them, person was injured pretty bad from what I heard. Man you just never know what each day will bring...:cool2:

7. misterwhisker

misterwhisker New Member

State:
    T. Bowl
    Dam dude..get your wife to bye you one of those thinga ma jiggies off the home shopping net work so you can keep your truck clean:smile2::smile2::eek:oooh: really sorry to hear that :sad2: