Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Gathering Monitor (Instigator)
3,288 Posts
My fav all time is Ben & Jerry's phish food. Man I love that stuff.

In general, with most NORMAL ice cream, my favorite is butter pecan or rocky road.

·
Registered
294 Posts
I don't eat much ice-cream, actually... but I go through spells where I eat more than I do now. I like several different flavors but the one I've always thought of as 'favorite' was just plain ol' vanilla. I like it sometimes with some cinnamon sprinkled on it.

Hmmm... might just have to buy some now.

·
Registered
1,993 Posts
Turkey Hill Black cherry (original not the Philadelphia version) is the best followed by Hershey strawberry ice cream.

·
Registered
10,792 Posts
I dont eat much ,but my Favs are Black walnut,choc.chip.,Butter pecan . and homemade cherry pecan

·
Registered
13,057 Posts
What a question Barry! There are so MANY flavors of ice cream, and I haven't tried them ALL. I try to stay away from it most of the time.....but I do love my sister's homemade vanilla. We have it every year on July 4th (Mom's birthday). Gotta tell ya though, that homemade cherry pecan reload mentioned sounds mighty good to me!

Now as for purchased ice cream, probably something chocolate based. Some nuts and brownie bites are nice, but I don't like chocolate chips/pieces in it. I think chocolate candy type stuff tastes much better soft, not hard and chewy like it is in ice cream. Growing up my favorite flavor was chocolate almond, at Baskin-Robbins. I also enjoy coffee ice cream, and the Breyers checkerboard kind that's orange sherbert and vanilla.

Years ago when I worked at TCBY Frozen Yogurt, we had two flavors that tasted awesome together.......peanut butter and dutch apple.

If I really wanna eat ice cream, I'll normally just skip supper and hit the local shop, Udderly Delicious, for a hot fudge brownie sundae; and it better have the nuts in syrup, not some l'il itty bitty dry nut pieces. I've also been known to make 'em at home on occasion.

Dang, I wrote a book again. Did I mention that I can't pick a favorite? :roll_eyes:

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
I like my vanilla ice cream foalting in a sea of rootbeer.smokey

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.