Ice Bowl Champs

Discussion in 'VIRGINIA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by screamnreels, Jan 23, 2010.

1. screamnreels

screamnreels Member

State:
    Halifax county
    Well I have to say the commonwealth keeps the title of ice bowl champs for the year 2010. Job well done fellas.

2. screamnreels

screamnreels Member

State:
    Halifax county
    Job well done 60, thats how it's done.

3. Paraguayguy

Paraguayguy New Member

State:
    Virginia
    Hurrah for the Home Team!

4. bluecat69

bluecat69 New Member

State:
    Tupelo, MS
    Congrads guys and gals. Wish I could have made it.

5. keepitsimple

keepitsimple New Member

State:
    virginia
    It was a great tournament, 45 boats showed up and NC brought some hard hitting boats for the big run down lake, but the big cats were hiding in that deep water. The sponsers gave away some really nice raffle prizes and Anglers Choice had a free hot food spread at the end.
    Those 60 boys have GOT to be dragging that Sea Ark across something between the James and Buggs Island that calls those big girls in.
    Addictionoutdoors.com will have a spread on the tournament shortly, check it out.

6. FATFLATTIE

FATFLATTIE New Member

State:
    ILM, NC
    Well they posted no results in the web page, just some random pictures with no description. I'd like to know about this supposed "whoopin". What won it, how were the weights for NC compared to VA, how may boats from NC actually fished? Kinda looks like an ego booster for VA LOL, there wasn't even talk about it in the NC forum.

7. keepitsimple

keepitsimple New Member

State:
    virginia
    I believe NC 175lbs, Va 225lbs, big fish 48lbs. I get anything official I'll post it. Alot better than the over 100lb whoppin last year

8. FATFLATTIE

FATFLATTIE New Member

State:
    ILM, NC
    Well how many more VA boats were there than NC boats? If there was even 1 more VA boat then catching more weight means nothing at all. I saw a post earlier that said it was 2 to 1 Va to NC, so if that was the case then ya'll were the ones that got whooped!! If the number of boats isn't even and you just go on total weight for the "win" between NC and VA that is horribly unfair.

9. screamnreels

screamnreels Member

State:
    Halifax county
    The rules are posted on addictionoutdoors, only get weights from a eqal # of boats and NC got whipped. The finals haven't made the site yet, coming soon. This tourney is run as any big bass tourney, first class hands down, polygraph included. First class without a doubt..We won hands down..45 boats? we may have had a couple more boats but the weight only counts for an = amounts of boats. READ the rules.This tourney was posted in the NC forum but no takers....

10. 60lbclub

60lbclub New Member

State:
    virginia
    well you guessed it VA brought home the plaque again this year.......47 boats....25 on VA and 22 on NC....only 4 teams didnt weigh any fish i beleieve.....And what is this fatflattie talkin about when he says sound slike we got the whoopin......read the rules first before postin comments you know nothin about....should have came and represented sounds liek you could have won it all for NC....trust me they needed all the help they could get......
    I got the braggin rights cause me and my partner brought the winning fish to the scales.....we brought a 48 and a 29 to the scales......ICEBOWL champs once again.....If you missed the last two ICEBOWL events you dont know what your missing.....keepit and screeminreels, you know how us VA boys role......even had to pass the lie detector test cause some fools think we can only catch fish liek that at the JAMES......lol we proved them boys wrong.....

11. FATFLATTIE

FATFLATTIE New Member

State:
    ILM, NC
    Excuse the hell out of me guys LOL! Didn't mean to get you guys all butt hurt over it, calm down. Just thought it was a little odd the smack talk in the NC forum when nobody there was even involved. Glad you guys had a good turnout. And no I won't ever fish a tourney like that. It would be cheaper for me to just mail you guys my money!!

12. catback

catback New Member

State:
    virginia
    Yo 60 congrats on a kick ass day! I had been plottin some shallow water holes up around " you know where "of mine for the tourny and chickened out on making the run to them !! And thats why the better man won it this time lmao ! Good job fellas

And thanks to all the sponcers too for all they did ! Rookie you the man !

13. cobysdad06

cobysdad06 New Member

State:
    Sutherlin VA.
    hope its a start to a great year, we are putting in a little more time this year. Trying to get that respect at the scales. Need to get some of yall guys in the kerr lake club.