IA fishing reports and rumors

Discussion in 'IOWA RIVERS TALK' started by Iowa_Josh, May 30, 2009.

1. Iowa_Josh

Iowa_Josh New Member

State:
    Central Iowa
    June is tomorrow. The bite should be bigtime. I went to the local dam last night because they're discharging a lot but it won't last long. Live gills were molested but no big boys. I heard the limb liners did good last week.

2. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Derek Right on (LOL) nicely done I have to say I think we been tearin it up here prety good latley here them channels are out of control(LOL)

3. Iowa_Josh

Iowa_Josh New Member

State:
    Central Iowa
    The bite is not easy for me to find right now. I imagine if the bank poles are catching, they are snug on the wood.

4. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    I think bout 2 weeks here roughly we just started seeing a few flatts couple blues ....If I had to call it I'd say the summer is shaping up nicely ...weve been having lotta fun..(LOL)

5. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    and I see my puter is clownin today too oh well

6. IaCAT

IaCAT New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Hit up the DSM lastnight and had minimal success with the channels on cut bluegil. The gar are hitting pretty good as well as sheephead.

I hear ya Josh, I haven't got in the groove yet either, but then again I've only gone out a couple times so far.

7. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    yer a slippin fellas man its ugly if ya hit right least been like that here

8. payton350

payton350 New Member

State:
    Iowa
    The channels around here have been aggresive.

9. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    I agree payton they been hitting real hard I havnt targeted flatts yet but ther on the move buddy give me a eater the other night and Steve broke a biggun off ...we are definatley in the swing of it ya all get out there !