I would like to thank you all

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by jerseycat9, Apr 3, 2007.

1. jerseycat9

jerseycat9 New Member

State:
    Oakwood Georgia
    I would like to thank who ever is responsible for the star donation. This gesture speaks volumes on the quality and nature of the members of this site. And it seems that whenever someone has a problem on this site there is always someone there to help. I guess this is why I consider the BOC my second family. And once again the biggest thanks goes out from the bottom of my heart. And dont worry about me and the financial difficulties at the moment. Remember cats always land on there feet LOL

2. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    Terry the same thing happened to me last year and you are right got to be the best bunch of people around

3. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY

I gotta agree 100% with you all. Someone also bought me a Star and Thank You to whomever it was.
    This is the greatest site on the net with the best bunch of people you could ever meet! :big_smile:

4. rebelzgrl76

rebelzgrl76 New Member

State:
    CO
    I agree with you. I had a star bought for me last year and Id love to know who it was. Ive never asked but I truely thank whoever donated it. I really enjoy the BOC, its a warm, welcome and very inviting place. :wink:

5. copycat

copycat New Member

State:
    New Jersey
    This is the best place on the web, it's all about the people here, always good friends and familliar faces.

6. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Glad you got a Star brother, it is nice to pay it foward. Hopefully when things get better for ya you can do the same for someone.

7. shania

shania New Member

State:
    San Leandro, Ca
    :0a27: with you 100% on this one,

These Brothers & Sisters here at the B.O.C. are the best bunch of people anywhere:
    "Period"!
    :confident:

and I got love for all of them!

You Can Count On The People here for "Anything"!
    (And that means alot to me) :smile2:

Take it easy,
    Bert:cool2: & Shania:0010:

:worship: :0a23:
    Bert & Phil

8. ka_c4_boom

ka_c4_boom New Member

State:
    Bedford,Ky
    yep they , we are a great bunch of people , and some day soon il be getting my stars , but for now this great job iv got is getting my bills caught up . i figure by the end of april i should have all my wonderful stars and maybe pay it forward to help a brother or sister out