I would like to thank the BOC

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by scout, Aug 31, 2008.

1. scout

scout Member

State:
    Louisiana
    I would like to thank Paul and the Boc, because if it was not for the BOC I would not have made all the great friends that I have since 2002. Especially gofish and mullyden. As I write this, Hurricane Gustav is barreling down on my home in Abbeville Louisiana about 12 miles from the coast. Two of my real good friends gofish and mullyden both got in touch and offered me and my family safe haven from the storm. I am now in St. Fracisville Louisiana with my family safe and sound. I cannot wait till the storm passes so we can return home. I again want to thank the BOC, Joe, and Denny for everything they have done for me. This is something I will never forget, Randall Duhon.

2. nycathunter

nycathunter New Member

State:
    New York?
    scout i too have been here for along time and am greatfull for all i have learned from the boc although i dont post alot mostly read i hope your home fairs well an our prayers are with everyone

3. Plowboy411

Plowboy411 New Member

State:
    Georgia
    I hope every thing goes well for you and yours.
    me and mine will keep you all in our thoughts and prayers.

4. r ward

r ward New Member

State:
    Kathleen G
    All of you in the line of the storms are in our Prayers
    As for friends I feel that all the members I could call friend as I know if I am down they will lift me up and that to me is what a friend should do

5. BIG_D

BIG_D New Member

State:
    Batchtown IL.
    you and yours are in my thouts and praers my brother

6. scout

scout Member

State:
    Louisiana
    Thanks everyone. Where we are taking shelter we are about 25 miles north of Baton Rouge. We are starting to feel the effects of Gustav. The winds and rain are picking up but we still have power. The coast near where I live are having it a bit worse. I just hope everyone in it's path make it ok.

7. River Hobo

River Hobo New Member

State:
    Pennsylvania
    best of luck to your family and neighbors Randall and every one in the path of the storm. Your in my thoughts and prayers.
    And I'd also like to take this time to thank Paul and the BOC for this place to come and meet great people, learn valuable info and make friends for life. :0a31:

8. Mi11er

Mi11er New Member

State:
    Independence, M
    I hope everything goes allright for you. Be Safe

9. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    Best wishes Randall! Hopefully the storm passes by with minimal damage. You folks down that way need a break from them hurricanes!

10. Stl-Stitch

Stl-Stitch New Member

State:
    Saint Charles, MO
    My thoughts and prayers will be with you and your friends.

11. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    All of the costal people are in out thoughts and Prayers.

12. Ulikedew

Ulikedew New Member

State:
    Georgetown IN
    Prayers are out to all of you down there.I hope all is well when you get home.

13. CuzICan

CuzICan New Member

State:
    Fayetteville, A
    You are in our hearts and on our minds throughout this event. God be with you and all in the path of the storm.

14. Flatheadhunter33

Flatheadhunter33 New Member

State:
    Yuma, Arizona
    Saying a prayer for you and all the folk in that area brother. I pray the the storm does not destroy your property and that you can resume your life as soon as possible.

15. slimdaddy

slimdaddy Well-Known Member

State:
    Nelsonville, Oh
    Name:
    Keith
    thats great a boc member helping another brother out thats what the boc is all about prayers go out to all the people on the coast dealing with this storm

16. punkin570

punkin570 New Member

State:
    MS
    You and all the others living in the path of Gustav and in the path of Hannah are all in our prayers. Lending a hand to brothers and sisters in need is what family and friendship is all about. I hope you make it thru the storm with minimal damage and are able to get back to your lives soon.

17. scout

scout Member

State:
    Louisiana
    Thanks everyone for the well wishes. We just got our power back on yesterday. Man you know how much you miss something till you do not have it anymore.

We all made it ok and did not have any damage to our home. We feel very fortunate, it could have been worse. I have lived here all my life and have delt with very many hurricanes. The Cajun people really come out with their very best in these worst times. I am very proud to be a Cajun. No one does very much complaining and get right back to work after a storm and help their neighbors out. I could never live anyplace else.

Thanks again for all the well wishes, Randall Duhon.:006: