I wont be catfishing for awhile!!! NOO

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by channelcat_tracker, Jun 19, 2006.

1. channelcat_tracker

channelcat_tracker New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Well me and my buddies decided to have a sleep over. well three of the 4 guys i was with werent too bright and always got into trouble. theirs strike one. well it went alright until about 130 when one of the dumb guys wanted some donuts. so me and vincent (1 of the three idiots) decided to walk all the way across town on foot to kwik star. well we got out of their ok and got back to home base. only 2 hours later at 330, we all got hungry again and decided me and vincent to make the trip again on foot. so we walked over their and steve kooi told us that we were past kerfew or past a certain time that its illegal to be out. but we didnt care because we thought it was fun. strike two. but we got the swedish fish and some creame sodas and started back. the minute we got done paying, vincent sited the cops and we ran to the bathroom. strike three. he did see us and took us to the Police Department. and we called our parents and had to go home. so now im stuck grounded for this whole week and last week. i have been working alot and dont have too much time on my hands for this. so thats why i havent been gettin on lately. but how many of you have stories like this?!?!?! probably lots. well my mom yelled her eyes out at me and my dad laughed at me because hes done it too. lol.:lol: guess i wont be going to vincents house ever again! :roll_eyes:

2. Gator

Gator New Member

State:
    Ludowici GA
    Just because it is fun don't mean you can always get away with it....LOL

3. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Dude, it's called delivery! :lol: Call in early & have plenty of pizza left for the munchies later.

okay here is where you made your mistakes:

#1.) You didnt listen to reason from strike #'s 1 & 2.
    #2.) Get a car (much easier to go palces in)
    #3.) Sounds like you guys got the munchies. Let's hope it wasnt from Miss Jane. Miss Jane can make you come up w/ some very bad ideas, from what I hear.
    #4.) Get some new friends.

:big_smile:

Can't say that I haven't done that kind of stuff before, but by the grace of God I was never actually ever taken to the jail or anything like that.

4. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    I am with Mellon, I have sure messed up when I was younger, nothing dangerous or felonious but definatly done some dumb things.

TP, always fun. Also, worked at a store and got two of those large rolls of shrinkwrap. Totally wrapped a house one night. We then went across the street and called them and told them their water hose was on and water was everywhere. Their door all opened out so it was hilarious to try and watch them get out. They ended up openeing a window and cutting through it. Man, now that was a blast!!!

When I was a senior I picked up this friend of mine, he was a sophomore. He had the bright idea of egging oncoming cars. Well, I did not think it was a good idea and said no. But, of course he did it to the first car and he came after us. Passed us and turned sideways in the middle of the road. Something you see on TV. He followed us back to Chads house and told his parents. I got away but could of been liable as I was driving. Got lucky there.

Young and dumb is no excuse though, not a big deal breaking curfew, running from the cops is where ya messed up bro. Good luck in the future. hehehe

5. channelcat_tracker

State:
    Iowa
    by far they put me in a room, asked some questions, and then let us go with a warning. not like we intended to do damage. but everything heals with time. ooooooooo come on mellon, we know about your past and what will happen to you in the future. i guess your cornered as well as i am also! :lol: :smile2:

6. catseeman

catseeman New Member

State:
    Indianapolis, Indiana
    Good boy gone bad. we all make bad choices sometimes. I feel you learned from it. good for you.

7. 223Smitty

223Smitty New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Seems like you considered yourself "different" then the other 3......yet you were one of the ones who got busted.............:roll_eyes:

It's like Baretta (old TV show) used to say........"Don't do the crime if ya can't pay the time".

If your friends think it's "cool" to get into trouble.....I'd find me a new group of friends. I did when I was your age & was smart enough to see where it was heading me.......

Smitty

8. jlingle

jlingle New Member

State:
    Altus, Okl
    Well, I too hope the munchies ain't from smoking weed. You ain't a reefer monkey are you? You'll wind up in a lot worse trouble than breaking curfew if you're into smoking weed.

Okay, now assuming that you're not smoking weed, you need to find some new friends. The old saying "lay with dogs & you'll get fleas" always rings true. Trust me, been there & done that a couple of times. Don't hang out with idiots, you're too smart for that. Let the idiots entertain themselves while you hang with smarter folks.

Last but not least (hope I ain't sounding like your mom, LOL) breaking curfew really isn't that bigga deal. I was pulled over a few times in high school for that myself, but the fishing rods & fresh bait in the back of the truck always got me out of trouble. Don't be too hard on yourself for just breaking curfew...... just stay away from the retards that you were hanging with that night. You'll be much better off in the long run.

(Mother) Jerrod

9. channelcat_tracker

State:
    Iowa
    hey hey hey weed is not my thing. i see folks round me that just basically kill themselves off of weed. so i learned from their own mistakes. no im just havin fun with a bunch of buddies. yet i dont think its a big deal. you guys asked for a post from me so i decided to let yea in on whats been going on!!!!! lol

10. qball

qball New Member

State:
    Odum, Ga
    Hay mellon sounds like you mite have kown miss jane at one time or another. lol

11. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    Just gotta know Tony did one of you say hey watch this? Isnt that the first thing a redneck will say before (s)he does something that they shouldnt have.

12. peewee williams

peewee williams New Member

State:
    Pembroke,Georgia
    Be thankful that someone cares about,and loves you enough to discipline you.Your parents are refusing to allow you to be garbage.Think about it.Many people don;t have parents that care what their kids do.Those kids and their parents are your worse enemies.Manhood comes with the ability to accept responsibility.Age has nothing to do with it.Many will die of old age,and still be a child between the ears.I am rooting for you and your parents.You do have a treasure in them.peewee-williams

13. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Good deal. :smile2: From some of the stuff that we used to do people swore it had to be becasue of drug, but it wasnt, we were just that crazy! Crazy is the word for it too. I graduated 11+years ago, I will say that things have changed ALOT in that amount of time. The stupid things we used to do we'd prob get shot if we tried doing those same things now.

14. redneckdrum

redneckdrum New Member

State:
    kansas
    Good response! If anyone were to write an extra book for the bible,it would be titled 'The Gospel Accordin' To PeeWee'

15. redneckdrum

redneckdrum New Member

State:
    kansas
    Being a Holiness Pentecostal preacher's kid,I've partaken in my own fair share of iniquity.Not that what you did was bad,Tony,but we all make decision's in our youth,whether they be right or wrong.

16. fishinpals

fishinpals New Member

State:
    Virginia, Illinois
    Many of us have done dumb things in our youth (5-60). Hopefully you will learn from this expeience and go on. If your like many of us there's another around the corner.

17. jlingle

jlingle New Member

State:
    Altus, Okl
    Hey Tony,

Glad to hear you ain't a weed smoker. By the "munchies" comment in your post it just popped into my mind. Sorry if I jumped to conclusions. I'm kinda bad about that sometimes. Keep your head up and stay at the fishin' holes. There's much less trouble to be had there. But like I said, breakin' the town's curfew ain't exactly murder 1, so just stay away from the jerk friends and you'll be fine.

Here's to short "groundings"

Jerrod

18. Gabowman

Gabowman Member

State:
    Georgia
    IMO, anybody out galavanting after midnight is "suspicious" to the law. Dont know about your town but in my small town I feel the late nighters would be better off going home to avoid trouble such as you guys got in. Next time plan ahead and get the refreshments so you guys can play and eat all night long, as long as you dont have to leave the house. Now take your punishment like a man and dont be whining. Just learn from it. One day you might just be the one doing the yelling when the law calls you at 3:30AM and then you'll know what your Mom was so angry about. :embarassed: :roll_eyes: