I wonder what...

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Scott Daw, Aug 22, 2007.

1. Scott Daw

Scott Daw New Member

State:
    Allentown, Pennsylvania
    my daughter is doing? making faces at my wife for giving her a bath or teething? :tounge_out:

Attached Files:

2. anchorpuller

anchorpuller New Member

State:
    North Caro
    I don't know, but I could just EAT that baby up in kisses! She's a beauty. :smile2:

3. pythonjohn

pythonjohn New Member Supporting Member

State:
    F L A Swamps
    Scott thanks for sharing the pictures.
    Shes a "Sweetheart"!

4. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    Looks like she is making you some "stink bait"! :smile2: :crazy: :wink:

5. Arkansascatman777

Arkansascatman777 New Member

State:
    AR
    I agree with Scott, Danny King has nothing on her:smile2:.

6. SSgt Fishslayer

SSgt Fishslayer New Member

State:
    south carolina
    it looks to me like she might be starting to teeth. if you have some teething rings keep them in the fridge. it will make her gums feel better and will keep her from having so much pain.

7. trippyclwn

trippyclwn Member

State:
    Chattanooga, Tn
    Name:
    Tracey
    i agree she is eating up those hands pretty good! lol if she starts fussing a lot or crying for no reason (besides pooptime, or hungrytime) lol then you got some teeth coming through and nobody will be safe after they come in! lol
    :tounge_out::eek:oooh::smile2:
    she is a cutie bro but beware of the new teeth!lol

8. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    She is testing your resolve, LOL!!! You will need all the nerves at the ready in just a few short months and it only gets worse from there, LMAO!!! The next 16 years are "Gonna Be Fun", ROTFLMAO!!!

Yep, She's a cutie for sure!!!! I would invest in a good shotgun if I were you (for all the boys)!!!!

9. Scott Daw

Scott Daw New Member

State:
    Allentown, Pennsylvania
    Shes been teething for awhile now even though she turned 3 mnths on 8/7. her gums are hard and you can see white where the tooth is coming up but it hasnt broken thru yet. she's all drool and massages her tooth. she only recently started using the teether toys we have for her. she wouldnt use them earlier. She only cries or fusses when she did #1 or if we're to slow on the bottle. she'll sit in #2 all day without telling you.about 7pm she'll fight sleep but thats it. She is the perfect baby.

10. SSgt Fishslayer

SSgt Fishslayer New Member

State:
    south carolina
    trust me when i tell you this. i have heard numerous people tell me that they couldnt wait until their kids start talking so that they could understand them. YOU CAN DEFIANTELY WAIT FOR THEM TO START TALKING, CAUSE ONCE THEY START THEY DONT STOP. :smile2:

11. cubedweller

cubedweller New Member

State:
    MO
    My daughter will be one year old on Sunday...so the warnings and comments are being absorbed by more folks than Scott! :smile2:

I still can't believe that this year has gone by so fast. From all indications, it just accelerates from there. Wow, what an experience. For all the parents out there, I respectfully salute you.

12. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    Ya, when they are babies, you can't wait for them to walk and talk. Then everyday after that you wish they would just for one minute...Shut Up And Sit Down, LOL!!!