I went to the store in my boxers

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by flathunter, May 28, 2006.

1. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I just had to tell this..I woke up today around 9am after fishing all day yesterday and driving around 200 miles...I thought I wore my reg shorts to bed so I put on a clean tee shirt and jumped in the car and drove to krogers to get some soda...As I walked thru the door I had this strange feeling people were looking at me...And for some reason it just then hit me!!!! I had on Boxer briefs not shorts, my god I thought I was gonna die right there!!!!..I turned around and made my way back to my truck, quite embarrased.

2. RIP

RIP New Member

State:
    Somerville, Tennessee
    Well did you get your soda?

3. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    OH MY GOD!!! LMAO!!! You are spending way to much time around Mellon, he is rubbing off on you in a subliminal way. Get away from him before it is toooooooo late, LMAO!!!
    I have done this in dreams and was emmbarassed when I woke up, but to do it for real is plan nuts, LOL!!

PS I hope it wasn't a BOC T-shirt, that you had on, LOL!! Were they PINK Boxers???? LOL!!!

4. Itch2Scratch

Itch2Scratch New Member

State:
    Ivy Bend on LOZ, Missouri
    ROTFLMAO.......Now THAT was funny!!!!!!!!:eek:oooh:

5. Phil Washburn

Phil Washburn New Member

State:
    Shawnee OK
    you know, Jack, if i did something like that i wouldn't tell anyone - much less post it on the WORLDWIDEWEB!!!!:lol:

6. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    No I got no soda:embarassed: ..I have done this before but caught myself while still in my truck before I got out:embarassed:

7. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    I'm like JW,I've dreamed of doing stuff like that but never in real life.If you all go fishing again today,no telling what may happen...
    By the way that is FUNNY!!!!!

8. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    No they were red and blue boxers, actually if they were all blue I would have kept on shopping and never noticed:eek:oooh:

9. RIP

RIP New Member

State:
    Somerville, Tennessee
    Do you shop at that store alot? I don't think I would go back for awhile.

10. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    LMAO, sounds like you had a bad case of CRS. hehehe

11. rebelzgrl76

rebelzgrl76 New Member

State:
    CO
    I am crying Im laughing sooo hard. That was funny as hell. :lol: I actually Do wear boxers out, maybe to a local convience store or something.. but then again.. I aint got a problem with the barn door wanting to 'fly' open! :lol: ...Glad u posted that, I'll be laughing this time tomorrow on it.

12. Dragger

Dragger New Member

State:
    North Carolina
    MELLON _ HAS STRUCK AGAIN, Thats funny kinda like air-brakes on a sewing-machine..........

13. dinkbuster1

dinkbuster1 New Member

State:
    Ohio
    must have been all the sun you two were exposed to yesterday:big_smile:

14. Dano

Dano New Member

State:
    Texas
    That is too funny. I wish I could have seen it. I've done some things that just aint right , not on purpose, but boxers in the store. That has got to beat it all. Talk about tuck tail and run. LMAO. I got a pair that has a tool bag on em. Maybe you need to get some to throw off the attention. . LMAO. That is just too funny. RP for you.

I did use the ladies rest room in court house one time. had a lot on my mind at that time and didn't see the wo in front of men on door. A lady cop came in while I was in stall. She was new hire. She looked, I looked, she left and she had the gun, LOL , I finished up. I walked out with a couple cops around me. They knew me and we all got a good laugh out of it. Foul but no harm done.
    I was so embarrass.

15. AllenM

AllenM Guest

OMG!!! I'm laughing so hard!! I don't feel NEAR as bad now about how absent minded I've become!!

'Course, when the clerk looked at you hat way you could have just looked around the store thoughtfully and then asked her if they sell pants! :lol:

16. Buddrice

Buddrice New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    Can't be said any better. I think I would find somewhere else to shop for a year or two.LMAO
    :lol:

17. Itch2Scratch

Itch2Scratch New Member

State:
    Ivy Bend on LOZ, Missouri
    That had to be a Kodak moment...where is Candid Camera when ya need them?....LOL:confused2:

18. SilverCross

SilverCross New Member

State:
    Fairbury, Illin
    That was good Jack, I don't feel so bad about shopping with the door open now. I went into the ladies restroom at the Walmart on accident, had to get there real quick so didn't look. As I came out a woman said, WELL did you enjoy yourself. I looked her right in the eye and said, Yep, but it really smells bad in there, maybe you better use the other one and kept right on walking. Dang that was embarrassing but I wasn't going to let her know it.

19. redneckdrum

redneckdrum New Member

State:
    kansas
    Doin' something like that in the Ozark's where I come form ain't too uncommon.Was'nt it comedian Rodney Carrington who said "Wal Mart is the only place in the world where you can go in 'buck naked' wearin' nothin' but a pair of flip-flop's,nobody would say anything.

20. Mark J

Mark J New Member

State:
    Four Oaks, NC
    Where I come from we wouldn't have told that:roll_eyes: