i want to catfish, where is a good fishing spot?

Discussion in 'LOCAL ARKANSAS TALK' started by spcmitchell28, Mar 19, 2008.

1. spcmitchell28

spcmitchell28 New Member

State:
    Polo, Missouri
    i want to fish there where a good spot

2. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    I don't know anything about your area, but welcome to the BOC

3. fishassasin

fishassasin New Member

State:
    Evansville, Ind
    where in missouri are u from?

4. catfishbills

catfishbills New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Troy, let us know what area your interested in and Im sure someone can point you in the right direction! I grew up near Tablerock lake and Stockton Lake.:wink:

5. spcmitchell28

spcmitchell28 New Member

State:
    Polo, Missouri
    I am from Polo its just north of Kansas City, I have fished several places up here, but have not had much luck into getting into some bigger fish

6. whisker maniac

whisker maniac New Member

State:
    arkansas
    Troy your welcome to come fish anywhere you like. But, I am sure that if you get with your local boc brothers and sisters they can point you in the right direction closer to home. Missouri has some great fishing and some good rivers and big fish, you just got to do some research and find em.

But, like I said, You're welcome to come down and fish anywhere you like. I'm sure some of our brothers and sisters here in arkansas would help ya find a place to fish here.

7. Smellycat

Smellycat New Member

State:
    Harrison Arkans
    Make the drive to Russellville on the Ar. river. It will be worth the trip.

8. CNTRYBOY

CNTRYBOY New Member

State:
    Benton, Ar
    Closest place to you would be Beaver and Table Rock Lake in Arkansas or any of their tributaries. Then you can work your way east to Norfork or Bull Shoals. Then you can go southwest to Greers Ferry. After all that fishing and regrouping, you can head South to the Arkansas River at Rusellville, conway, Little Rock or on down south to Peddelton or anywhere inbetween.

Then there is The tri lakes area farther south which inlcludes Lake Catherine, Lake Ouchita, Lake Hamilton. Then Lake Degray, Lake Greeson.

Other lakes in Arkansas include Lake Overcup, Lake Atkins, Cane Creek lake, Harris Brake, Merrisac, Lake Chicot, Lake Millwood , And many other inpoundments thru-out the Ouachita and Ozark national forest as well as the Delta region.