I Wanna Go Fishing!!

Discussion in 'KENTUCKY RIVERS TALK' started by river1214rat, Jul 30, 2009.

1. river1214rat

river1214rat New Member

State:
    West Point, KY
    I had my neck surgery 3 weeks ago and I feeling really good. Go to see the MD next week and hopefully get the OK to start fishing again. :wink:
    I hope everyone is doing good and catching lots of fishies...just leave me some. the Ohio is rising and muddy from where the Salt is emptying into her. Good luck to all this weekend and be careful!! :roll_eyes:

Linda

2. beespringer

beespringer New Member

State:
    sunfish, k
    Hope you get healed up and back on the water shortly:wink:

3. Wabash River Bear

Wabash River Bear New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Hopefully the saw bones will give you the ok to get back at it. Good luck to ya Linda.

4. 1 4 Fishing

1 4 Fishing New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    I hope every thing checks out ok and you get to go back fishing. I broke my leg last year and i was not fishing for about 3 month it SUCK. But good luck:big_smile::big_smile:

5. katfish ken

katfish ken New Member

State:
    Paintsvill
    Hope the Dr. says it's ok to start back fishing. glad to hear you're feeling good after your surgery.

6. Jeremy Sheffey

Jeremy Sheffey New Member

State:
    Columbus, Ohio
    good luck hope you come back soon.... i had neck surgery a few years ago nad there is nothing fun about it.... don't do like me, i went fishing/camping a week later and got the incision infected and i was in some trouble to say the least.... take care of it or it will take longer to recover.....good luck, God Bless.....

7. beespringer

beespringer New Member

State:
    sunfish, k
    Linda ,I hope with all the rain you guys had this morning that you didnt get flooded out.:sad2:

8. river1214rat

river1214rat New Member

State:
    West Point, KY
    West Point is about 38-40 miles downstream from Louisville. Although Louisville was a mess, we did not get any rain here until this afternoon, then it was more wind than rain. Our problem will be how high the river rises in the next 2-3 days. The upper gauge will stay at pool level (12.5) and the lower gauge, which is us, will get all of the excessive water. She has risen about 5 ft since this morning at 0430. We don't think it will be bad, but just have to wait it out. As you can see in my avatar, looking out my window, the water you see in the background is the Ohio River. AS my neighbor says, you spend 98% of your time looking at her; then she will come up and look at you! :crazy:

BE SAFE
    Linda

9. johndeere nut

johndeere nut New Member

State:
    oldham county,kentucky
    oh we had plenty of rain here today we have had 13 inches in the past 10 days the ohio river is all messed up im dying to get back on the river. i was gonna take friday off to go all day but scratch that one the rain had other plans:angry:

10. mankind

mankind New Member

State:
    ashland ky
    man thats about all we have had this year as soon as the river settles enough to fish it pours again we have missed a lot of fishing this year before you know it it will be over:sad2:

11. bigkane

bigkane New Member

State:
    Ashland, K
    Seems like that's all it's done this summer. Hopefully she'll calm down so we all can enjoy a big flattie.