i too have a prayer request!

Discussion in 'Prayer Request' started by trippyclwn, Oct 5, 2005.

1. trippyclwn

trippyclwn Member

State:
    Chattanooga, Tn
    Name:
    Tracey
    i want you to say a few prayers tonight for my niece and her new baby Tanner he was born today and is having a few problems.
    He had a fever when it came out and took a little while to cough up the fluids in his lungs,he was breathing faster than normal and they are watching him in i.c.u. until he gets where he needs to be. so keep our family in your prayers we are all pulling for him to pull through just fine but a little extra help never hurts ya know?
    thanks brothers and sisters

2. screen

screen New Member

State:
    Sterling, Illinois
    Tanner and family may God Bless - mans greatest creation need Gods help!

3. jholl949

jholl949 New Member

State:
    Mannford. Oklah
    Prayers are on their way from here, Trippy.
    Our GOD is an AWESOME GOD!!
    My he grant you and your family peace.

4. SSG Johnson

SSG Johnson New Member

State:
    Saint Robert Missouri
    YOu got it brother

5. trippyclwn

trippyclwn Member

State:
    Chattanooga, Tn
    Name:
    Tracey
    thanks guys it means a lot to me and my family he was born at 3:00 today and he weighed almost 8 lbs so he just missed being a preemie lol i cant wait to actually see him though im going down there tommorrow if everything works out and hopefully they can have visitors then.

6. Dano

Dano New Member

State:
    Texas
    You got it. I will put you and yours on our prayer list.
    that little guy, Mom and Dad will be at the top of our prayers tonight. Please keep us updated.

7. fish

fish Active Member

State:
    ChattanoogaTenn
    Buddy, we have the little fellow in our prayers. May God give little Tanner his most loving attention and hold him in the cradle of His love. We are praying for his family also, you included.

8. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    my thoughts and prayers go to your family and the lil one. keep us updated on his condition. god bless.

9. elphaba7

elphaba7 New Member

State:
    Mo'town, WV
    Trippy, bro you got it. Tanner is in my thoughts and prayers, as well as your neice and the rest of your family.

10. bud1110

bud1110 New Member

State:
    East Texas
    Trippy,

Prayers have been sent out for little Tanner, and your whole family. God is in control of all things....

11. TDawgNOk

TDawgNOk Gathering Monitor (Instigator)

State:
    Tulsa, Oklahoma
    Trippy,

Lil Tanner and your family are in our prayers. NOTHING is stronger than prayer.

12. FS Driver

FS Driver New Member

State:
    swansea,illinoi
    prayers will be sent from illinois trippy.

13. fwmud

fwmud New Member

State:
    Wilson's Mills,nc
    Tracey, you got it bro!
    You know here how no matter if we argue in one post,agree in another,
    In times like this we all pull for each other,especialy when a child is involved.
    God bless

14. trippyclwn

trippyclwn Member

State:
    Chattanooga, Tn
    Name:
    Tracey
    thanks guys and gals,
    i got to talk to my neice this morning and she said he is in a LOT better condition he is still breathing a little fast but the doctors say it was from him being a little earlier than he should have been.
    as far as we know they will be moving tanner to a room this afternoon if his condition stays good so it just goes to show you the power of prayer and family! thanks again for your thoughts and prayers. it really means a lot to us right now!

15. TDawgNOk

TDawgNOk Gathering Monitor (Instigator)

State:
    Tulsa, Oklahoma
    Thank you for the update Trippy,

Glad to know that he is doing better. Our God IS an AWESOME God.

16. trippyclwn

trippyclwn Member

State:
    Chattanooga, Tn
    Name:
    Tracey
    yes he is tony bro i really needed a little help getting through this time my niece is doing better and yesterday i could barely talk to her at all she was so tore up. now that everything is calming down i am going to try to visit em if not im on vacation next week with my wife and kids so we'll be able to help her out if she needs it. im a proud uncle again! 7 and a half pounds woohoo he isnt as big as noah her last son but he is still big enough lol im sure she was happy! lol