I thought I should let my BOC family know!

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by pk_powell, Jul 16, 2007.

1. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    I am presently waiting on some Blood Test Results as I haven't been feeling good.I wake up and I'm so stiff and sore it's unbelieveable.At first I figured it was from going to Curves so I didn't say anything,but as it continued and I started having issues where I would hurt and ache all night long,I figured I needed to go to the doctor.I went to a Chiropractor and he has been adjusting me but each time he tells me he can't believe how tight my body is.Finally I went last week to see my Nurse Practioner.For you medical folks out there I'm sure you know what a SED rate is.She had 2 tubes of blood drawn from me and asked if I had any unexplained rashes on my body which I responded no.So she said that most likely rules out Lupus.But she said it might tell her(the blood work) if I have inflamation in my body.I get up of a morning and I can't hardly walk until the day progresses.I'm not worried about this,ya all know I have a deep Faith in God.It's gonna be what it's gonna be but I wanted ya to know.I already have the prayers goin at Church so I'm not askin for that just wanted ya to know is all.Anyways I definitely have the beginning of Osteoarthritis in my left knee.She said with the popping and grinding she can feel it.I may also have the beginning of Rheumatoid Arthritis thats why the Blood work.Now folks I will say this and the money situation is seriously cutting into my fishin which stinks.I took a digital of the sunset where Gary Felkner and I was fishing at the one night and it turned out so beautiful,that I put it up as my Screen on my computer.I was never so embarrassed as what I was when I fell that night and Gary seen it.Blasted knee!! You folks probably be afraid to fish with me and I don't want that.I said even if my girls have to go with me(which being teens,can't ya just hear it oh Mother PLease) I'm gonna go.That is as soon as the RailRoad quits trying to starve us out.They don't want to pay any type of a decent Settlement and the disability,well were havin problems with it too. It will all work out and hopefully soon. I consider ya all family,I really do.When ya laugh ,I laugh,when your heart is broke so is mine. I'm sorry for the long post.I do strive to pray for all of ya whether you ask or not cause I do care.Ya all have a wonderful day,I love you all very much and ya need to know that.That includes the Staff too,I love those guys also.Goodness if it wasn't for them I wouldn't be on here,cause I'm not one to talk to folks whom I have never met especially online.Ya all take care. God Bless Each and Everyone of ya!!~~~~~~~~~Sister Pat:big_smile:

2. buddah

buddah New Member

State:
    Pennsylvania Wi
    Well sister Pat you know you have my prayers! May the lord Bless and keep you ailment free!
    Your brother in christ and the B.O.C. :wink:
    -Jay

3. tkbiker

tkbiker New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I wish ya the very best with everything you and your family are going thru.
    And A THANKS back at ya for the kind words!

4. pphillips

pphillips New Member

State:
    OK
    no such thing as too many prayers! prayin for u & prayin that u can get out fishin more--good therapy

5. trippyclwn

trippyclwn Member

State:
    Chattanooga, Tn
    Name:
    Tracey
    i'll be praying for you too! and i hope its something that can easily be fixed and you can get back to doing the things you love! :smile2:

6. postbeetle

postbeetle New Member

State:
    Iowa
    God and I have a deal. I don't bother him if he don't bother me. He continues to allow me to think. I think I am thinking, they haven't come for me yet. I am thinking I want the best for you. I have asked your God to consider you as a person who deserves his consideration. Good luck, John

7. catstalker459

catstalker459 New Member

State:
    state line city, indiana
    lady lady lady! what the heck u know anyone of us would be right there if u needed it to go fishing besides im a firefighter so i can help if u get hurt down there lol just push in the water lol anyhoo thoughts and prayers are sent u will be fine and back to the water in no time

8. fish

fish Active Member

State:
    ChattanoogaTenn
    Pat, Judy and I are still praying for you and your family. Judy knows first hand how it is to have osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis since she has both.

9. punkin570

punkin570 New Member

State:
    MS
    Pat, our prayers are with you as well, reguardless of if you ask or not. I do hope they figure out and fix whats goin on so you can get out and fish more or do what ever else you want to do for that matter. Maybe it will all out pretty soon.

10. radish

radish Member

State:
    ms
    the best of luck from down river. God bless

11. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Pat prayers continue for you and your family. May God resolve all the setbacks you have faced. God Bless you and yours.

12. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Thoughts and prayers for you Pat.

13. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Prayers are sent Pat, keep us posted. I hope that it is just a little bit of old age getting to ya and nothing more.

14. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Today my husband received a phonecall in regards to his Disability.They finally have it figured to the last penny! She explained all that too him and ten minutes later we got the mail.We finally got every last penny that were gonna get as far as backpay and all that goes. Now he will get a monthly check which is not enough for a family of 4 but it's all were gonna get.So we have to be on food stamps for grocerys. I'm not ashambed though,cause my husband worked extremely hard for this money and if anyone deserves all this he certainly does.Well it's gettin to be supper time so best get goin. Wanted ya all to know. Love ya all!!:wink::smile2:

15. Angelkitty

Angelkitty New Member

State:
    Sheridan, Ar
    That is wonderful news on getting a check from disability . Thanks for the call Pat, you and your family are in my prayers.

16. cattinfever999

cattinfever999 New Member

State:
    KY
    I'll keep you in my prayers.

17. Mi11er

Mi11er New Member

State:
    Independence, M
    That is good news that you all got your money. Just remember, that troubles will come and they will pass.

18. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Glad to hear the dissability got approved.

19. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    I too am hoping that it's just a tiny bit of old age gettin to me,yet I hate the thought of it old age that is. I guess I still have a kid inside me cause I want to get out and play like I use too_Oh well,I spose it will be whatever God intends.Ya all thanks for caring. It means alot!!!:big_smile:

20. pythonjohn

pythonjohn New Member Supporting Member

State:
    F L A Swamps
    Just a note to let you know "Old Python" is praying for you and your family.
    You already know prayer works.
    The troubles come and go.
    The aches and pains of life...........Well.. :eek:oooh: