****I Talked To Dh Today ****

Discussion in 'LOCAL FLORIDA TALK' started by canepole, Oct 7, 2005.

1. canepole

canepole New Member

State:
    Woodlawn Tennessee
    I got to talk to DH earlier, they are fishing the big Florida catfishing Tournament and from what DH told me they have done there home work and have good hopes of pulling out a win, " have full confidence in them" I can't wait to see how they do,
    They will be fishing from 1600 E/T today till 1600 tomorrow, "Long day of fishing"
    that would be awesome if they Broke the current record for the flathead and won the new truck....

2. Gator

Gator New Member

State:
    Ludowici GA
    Tom you know that would be great.

3. Bobpaul

Bobpaul New Member

State:
    Supply NC
    I talked with him also while Ryan was getting prepped with bug spray and squirting DH in the face while on the phone.

They were getting ready to be cut loose for the night's fishing. He told me there were over 200 people there for the tourney.

Ray Mcmanus got on the phone and told me a BOC gathering is planned there for next year, a week before the tournament.

The BOC is represented by 12 members there this yr.

4. canepole

canepole New Member

State:
    Woodlawn Tennessee
    That is great about so many BOCer's being there, I hope they get a bunch of good pictures.

5. canepole

canepole New Member

State:
    Woodlawn Tennessee
    I just got off the phone with Matt, And he said they were having engine troubles and think they got her fixed, also so far 43 pounds is leading the tournament, they still got plenty of time and hopfuly they will pull out a win,,,,,,

6. dademoss

dademoss Member

State:
    Ohio
    Thanks for the update Tom, We'll keep our fingers crossed.

7. TOPS

TOPS New Member

State:
    Cabot,Arkansas
    I hope DH and the guys do good! Hope the B.O.C kicks butt!!! :D

8. canepole

canepole New Member

State:
    Woodlawn Tennessee
    Has anybody heard from any of the boc'ers that fished the tourn, It should be over,

9. canepole

canepole New Member

State:
    Woodlawn Tennessee
    I just got off the phone with DH,
    The crew had a good time, and Dh said they got a bunch of great picture's and he will post the out come when they get home,They were in Ala when I talked to him..........

10. quadman

quadman New Member

State:
    Danville, Virginia
    Wait till you guys hear about the flooded cabin/ant and spider colony! :D :D

11. DeerHunter01

DeerHunter01 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Well we got home here a few minutes ago, we are going to try and get some rest and then I will post all the info tomorrow about the FCC, it was a very good trip and very well run Tournament. I would have to say it is by far one of the top fishing tournaments that I have ever been too.

Don Minchew all I can say you are one heck of a man for all the running you do sir, with a little over 300 people at this tournament, I think they did a bang up job.

One update that I forgot to tell Tim Hade and Tom Lumpkins , That I forgot and please don't get upset with me Lib.

Lib is also from the BOC and he did catch a Flathead too. so Him and Ryan were the only ones from the BOC crew to catch a fish during the tournament.

And Dale Kirby the night before the tournament got himself a 14 pound Flathead off of Don's dock. and lost a good fish.

I had two hits during the tournament but as we all call them reach for bites, as I reach for it quit bitting.. LMAO

I will be at the next one thats for sure. I will do a full story and post photos of the tournament in the Florida Catfish section of the board in sponsors section. If any of you get a chance to stop in Wewa you wont regret it that I can tell you Don and his wife are top rated people. He even talked poor Ray (Stumpbumpers) grandson in to saying that Don taught him everything he knows for fishing..lol

I will tell you I am very proud of Ray's grandson for taking first place in the children's division plus a few hundred bucks in his pocket. He got a Channel Catfish in the tournament and we did make a public statement at the final about the BOC and the web site and also had one of the older banners flying at the tournament.

I will do a update tomorrow on the fishing tournament. Thanks Wewa for a great time.

12. Abu

Abu New Member

State:
    Hemlock,Ohio
    Delete. Results were from last year.